Community
Wiki Posts
Search

"Sharing" business class seat

Search this Thread

Old May 31, 2007, 7:17 pm

Originally Posted by ijgordon
If someone is really that averse to being disrupted, then they should pick a window seat or a middle seat in the center section. It's a fact of life that people have to get out of their seats every so often. Now we're supposed to differentiate among the various reasons why they might get up?
Amen !
Old May 31, 2007, 7:37 pm

Yikes. I don't think this is a good idea. Its annoying when you are reclined and people hold on your seat back to get up. Why get up if you dont need to go to the bathroom.

I wonder if his wife has seen all of these comments! I bet she didnt think it was a problem.

But you men here are very chivalrous. My bf would do the same....but he is not platinum so the upgrades are my treat!!!
Old May 31, 2007, 7:45 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by nycplat
Yikes. I don't think this is a good idea. Its annoying when you are reclined and people hold on your seat back to get up. Why get up if you dont need to go to the bathroom.
Um...to stretch your legs? Whether that involves sitting in your significant other's BusinessFirst seat to do so or standing in the aisle is really nobody's business. Not that I'm advocating the seat swap, but some of the reasons here are just silly, IMHO.
Old May 31, 2007, 11:51 pm
Suspended

Since your wife is pregnant and shouldn't have more than a glass of wine, I think it's a waste for her to sit in BF. You should take the BF seat, so you can enjoy the booze.
Old Jun 1, 2007, 11:45 am

Originally Posted by BenjaminNYC
Since your wife is pregnant and shouldn't have more than a glass of wine, I think it's a waste for her to sit in BF. You should take the BF seat, so you can enjoy the booze.
Yeah since his buzz is so much more important than her comfort. Or since he seems to think that its still ok for him to have different classes of travel in flight and switch in between them he could go to the BF galley, ask the F/A for a drink and bring it back to coach.
Old Jun 1, 2007, 3:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Some people just have no sense of humor.
Old Jun 1, 2007, 9:28 pm

Actually the buzz from the free booze would actually neutralize a lot of the pain from the pregnant wife, at least in the short run.

Originally Posted by M11Stephen
Yeah since his buzz is so much more important than her comfort. Or since he seems to think that its still ok for him to have different classes of travel in flight and switch in between them he could go to the BF galley, ask the F/A for a drink and bring it back to coach.
Old Nov 2, 2007, 7:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA PLAT, SPG PLAT. Collector of Chase UR points
Originally Posted by JetSet78
Let's just hope you hear... "You ARE the father!" <WHOOPING APPLAUSE>

On a sidenote, I think Maury uses AA for his guests.
I think SouthWest or Hooters Air would suit Maury better.

On second thought, Greyhound would.

Last edited by jrzyshawn; Nov 2, 2007 at 7:42 am
Old Nov 2, 2007, 7:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Kommissar Giga-Posting Direktor, PWP; Fasano Nouveau Aristocrat; CO Platinum; BD Gold; MR Gold
Are we still beating this topic to death?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.