Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Continental OnePass (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

Where do I give my Skymiles # (flying with Continental on Friday)?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 24, 2007, 11:04 pm
Original Poster

Ok,

So Continental is with the Skyteam, but when I bought my ticket online, I was only able to provide a Onepass #. When I get to the gate can I present my Skymiles card or do I have to process all the info and get my appropriate miles after I fly?

Thanks!
Old Jan 25, 2007, 12:06 am

Programs: EY Gold, AS MVPG, BAEC Gold, DL PM
You should be able to change the FF info from OnePass to SM by clicking on 'Edit Traveler Information' while viewing your purchased itinerary.
Old Jan 25, 2007, 9:39 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by gforce
You should be able to change the FF info from OnePass to SM by clicking on 'Edit Traveler Information' while viewing your purchased itinerary.
Thanks for the response!

I'm not sure if I'll have enough time from now to tinker with Continental's website. If I can't, should I bring my SM card with me and present it at the Continental desk?

edit: It was really straightforward. I went to Traveller Information and entered my SM # and clicked submit. I went back to check though and it wasn't there, so I guess it takes their system a little while to record the information. I'll check tonight.

Last edited by DFlash; Jan 25, 2007 at 9:59 am
Old Jan 25, 2007, 10:19 am

Programs: DL GM, UA, CO, HH, PP
Originally Posted by DFlash
Thanks for the response!

I'm not sure if I'll have enough time from now to tinker with Continental's website. If I can't, should I bring my SM card with me and present it at the Continental desk?

edit: It was really straightforward. I went to Traveller Information and entered my SM # and clicked submit. I went back to check though and it wasn't there, so I guess it takes their system a little while to record the information. I'll check tonight.
Yes, you can always present your skymiles number (you don't even need the card) when you get to the gate. The GA will enter if for you.
Old Jan 25, 2007, 10:33 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by scassett
Yes, you can always present your skymiles number (you don't even need the card) when you get to the gate. The GA will enter if for you.
Great! Thanks for the help. Hopefully it's in the computer, but if not I'll have my number with me.

edit: It's been updated online.

Last edited by DFlash; Jan 25, 2007 at 8:56 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.