Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Continental OnePass (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

Scolded for passing my FC nuts to Y and switching seats.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Scolded for passing my FC nuts to Y and switching seats.

Search this Thread

Old Sep 10, 2006, 2:06 pm

Programs: DL Plat, CO Gold, Avis First, HH Silver
Originally Posted by CALflyboi
People are the problem. Passengers and employees alike. No one, and I mean no one, has any manners or courtesy anymore.
You REALLY mean no one? Or do you just love hyperbole?

People who make a "the problem with everyone else" kind of statements are usually a bigger part of the problem than those other people themselves. It takes effort to look for the best in other people, and many people don't want to bother...so instead, they blame everyone else for any percieved shortcomings. I'm not saying this is you, since I suspect you were just going for over the top shock value, but my point stands.

If you run into someone who is short and rude, and your first reaction is that they suck because they have affonted you, try stepping back and saying to yourself: "This person may have been here all day already, and has probably had people yelling at them all day. I might be grumpy in their position as well, so I'll try and be as kind as possible to them." It might help your experience a lot, even if the person IS just a naturally rude and selfish person.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.