Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AT&T Complimentary OnePass Silver Elite

Search this Thread

Old Apr 11, 2003, 9:32 am

Location: Alexandria, VA, USA NW Platinum Elite Since 1999, United GoldMM, Hyatt Plat, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, Hertz #1 Gold, IC Ambassador, Avis Chairman's
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by fly co to see the yanks:
i thought the real bump up in award availability was for platinum. i didn't realize there was any bump for gold when it came to award availability.</font>
Using Chris's little award availability program as a "general" member and then as a lowly silver, I found quite a difference in availability...
Old Apr 18, 2003, 9:49 am

After some digging around at AT&T I found that this promo expired 2/15/2003.

It wasn't a total loss since I found out that AT&T is offering a special $54.95/month deal for residential customers which includes unlimited local, regional and long distance calling. They are not advertising this plan so if you want to get information about it, it's called the One Rate USA.
Old Apr 19, 2003, 11:12 am

Programs: AA PLT/3MM, UA GM/1MM, DL DM/1MM, FB Plat, AS MVP Gold, WN AList+
Seeing stuff like this makes me glad I have a grand total of 347 miles in my CO account...I have grown to like the airline quite a bit over the last five months, but OP has become a joke on award availability and I'm glad it is irrelevant to my use of CO.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.