Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Continental OnePass (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

OMYGAWD... the final straw....ERJs bomb ABQ.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

OMYGAWD... the final straw....ERJs bomb ABQ.

Search this Thread

Old Jan 6, 2003, 7:48 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by tvl4free:

Anybody have a pic link for an AVRO FC cabin?

</font>
Check out http://www.mesaba.com/mescom/mesaba....a?opendocument

Old Jan 7, 2003, 2:17 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by snake:
You just wouldn't happen to be employed by ExpressJet Holdings Inc, would you RJSAREOK4ME? </font>
Nope - just a lowly CO Plat. The name just came to me after reading a couple of whinny posts about 30 min ERJ flights. Thinking of changing it to IHATEMD80s or ISTHISREALYANOVERHEAD. Suggetions?
Old Jan 7, 2003, 11:10 pm

Programs: BW Diamond, Choice Plat, National Exec Elite
[quote]<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by timf:
[b]
Originally posted by duxfan:
The Northwest RJ85s only have 5 seats across in most coach rows, with 4 across in 2 of the coach rows.</font>

My mistake, thanks for correcting. It's been awhile since I've been on the wrong side of the curtain! My NW upgrade percentage is 100%!
Old Jan 8, 2003, 5:27 am

"So funny ... hey guys .... would you believe that I flew on an ERJ from Newark to Cleveland and then Cleveland to MCI?"

No. Hub-hub flying by XJT is illegal according to the scope clause(practically the only flight-limiting part of scope.)
Old Jan 8, 2003, 2:47 pm

My home airport finally got UPGRADED to ERJ's. Prior to this, BDL-EWR was on ATRs.

There used to be a 737-500 BDL-CLE, a 737-300 BDL-EWR and an MD-80 BDL-IAH before 9/11. Not anymore.

Last year I flew 49 segments. Only 11 were on a non-ERJ. And 6 of those were on NW DC9's.

------------------
"I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own."
Old Jan 9, 2003, 4:54 pm

Programs: UA 1K MM
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Paulo:
Don't know what was the case with HP, but I just read that LX is adding a business class cabin to its ERJ-145s between Switzerland and Germany. So it can be done.</font>
One must bear in mind, however, that intra-European "business class cabins" are often identical to the rest of the plane, only separated by a curtain.

I was just on a LH jungle jet for which this was the case.
Old Jan 9, 2003, 11:15 pm

Programs: AA-EXP (1.7MM), BA-Slvr, HH-Diamond
CO seems to be getting worse everyday. Clearly, the good days are gone.

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">
You really thought IAH-ABQ was safe? LOL
</font>
Yeah, ROTFLMAO!

------------------
God Bless America West and British Airways

HP - Platinum/970k miles
BA - Dirt/Soon to be Gold
NW - Dirt/Soon to be Plat
UA - Dirt/19k miles
AA - Dirt/Only using to get BA Tier points/miles.
Old Jan 10, 2003, 12:30 pm

Location: Charlestown, Indiana - NW:Silver, Hilton:Silver, HI:Plat, Hertz:Gold
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by socrates:
How did you get NW to comp you based on your CO status???</font>
Socrates, I couldn't get it done myself. My travel agent (I have used for ten years) got it done. I don't know how she did it,but I have already received my Elite bag tag and wallet card.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.