Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Continental OnePass (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

PC member access to AW Club lounges after September

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 5, 2002, 1:14 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

When I called President Club office the other day about that PC members no longer will have access to AW club lounges starting this September, I was told that a list is being complied for PC members with home airports at AW lounge locations. They will send on the list to PC management for consideration of a tranfer of membership to NW WC membership. It is a long shot. But if there is enough requests, it just might happen.
Old Apr 5, 2002, 1:50 pm
Original Member

Programs: AA EXP, UA 1K, Marriott LT Titanium
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by TheAuditor:
When I called President Club office the other day about that PC members no longer will have access to AW club lounges starting this September, I was told that a list is being complied for PC members with home airports at AW lounge locations. They will send on the list to PC management for consideration of a tranfer of membership to NW WC membership. It is a long shot. But if there is enough requests, it just might happen. </font>
Wouldn't it just be more practical for CO & NW to either take over the old AA club at T3 in PHX when CO gets booted there by HP? Or better yet, kick Delta to the old AA club, and let's take over the CRC there! C'mon PHX fliers, grab your muskets and giddy on down to T3...we've got a revolt to stage!

[This message has been edited by RChavez (edited 04-05-2002).]
Old Apr 5, 2002, 1:54 pm

note to self: change address in profile to PHX.
Old Apr 5, 2002, 2:16 pm
Original Member

Location: In protest of Flyertalk's uncalledfor censoring of my point of view, I cancelled my InsideFlyer subscription. So long, and thanks for everything.
Hey Old Gold,

Can we all use your mailing address for our one pass accounts so we can get on this list?

Old Apr 5, 2002, 2:28 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by NJDavid:
Hey Old Gold,

Can we all use your mailing address for our one pass accounts so we can get on this list?
</font>
we'd probably also get targeted for every promo known to man...

[This message has been edited by EWR-COflyer (edited 04-05-2002).]
Old Apr 5, 2002, 3:31 pm
Original Member

Location: Tucson, Southern Arizona, North America, Western Hemisphere, The Earth, a small planet in the solar system. Previously OnePass Infinite Platinum Elite, now over entitled 1K
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Hey Old Gold,
</font>
Only one problem, I'm in TUS, and there isn't a club here, not AWA, not nothing. There used to be a club from the old Frontier, but that's long gone. Sorry guys.
Old Apr 5, 2002, 8:09 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

Guys: Sorry if I mislead you, you guys have to call in and make noise about this. I don't think they will do a computer run like EUA to check on this. So call PC office if you have similar concerns.
Old Apr 7, 2002, 9:22 pm

I'd let you guys use mine, but I don't think I'd like the company I'd be keeping.
Old Apr 9, 2002, 5:48 pm

I just called and asked if another airline club recipricol agreement will be made to replace America West's agreement.

The rep said that she did not know any more than the fact that the America West agreement is coming to a close.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.