Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Fax number to One Pass?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 7, 1999, 11:01 am
Original Poster

Fax number to One Pass?

Does anyone have the fax number to the One Pass service center? For some reason, One Pass doesn't want to give it out.
Old Jun 7, 1999, 5:13 pm

UserMark,

No guarantees, however, I was informed, by reliable sources, that this is thee fax number for the One Pass Service Center: 713.787.2014

Submitted to you, and one and all, on this Seventh day of June, Nineteen Hundred and Ninety-Nine under the auspices of a Hold Harmless Agreement. I sure hope it is the correct one!

MRLIMO
Old Jun 8, 1999, 3:17 am
Original Member

Location: Tucson, Southern Arizona, North America, Western Hemisphere, The Earth, a small planet in the solar system. Previously OnePass Infinite Platinum Elite, now over entitled 1K
As of last February MRLIMO's number is correct, UserMark is right, they really don't like to give it out anymore, but fortunately we have a record on our telephone bills!

They must be getting tired of getting faxes from grumpy old OnePass members who want to get credit for their America West flights!

[This message has been edited by Old Gold (edited 06-08-1999).]
Old Jun 8, 1999, 3:18 am
Original Member

Location: Tucson, Southern Arizona, North America, Western Hemisphere, The Earth, a small planet in the solar system. Previously OnePass Infinite Platinum Elite, now over entitled 1K
Duplicate post removed

[This message has been edited by Old Gold (edited 06-08-1999).]
Old Jun 8, 1999, 3:27 am
Original Member

I don't blame them for not giving it out. It probably takes two full-time people just to pick up faxes and put paper in the machine.
Old Jun 8, 1999, 7:21 pm
BSL

Just wanted to add the toll free number to the OnePass Service center.

1-800-554-5522

Sorry I don't have a toll free fax number.
BSL
Old Jun 10, 1999, 9:20 am

I've been told by the Continental phone agents to use 713-787-2010 as the fax number, and to address the fax to "Mrs. Bell". This is a pseudonym that they use.

Todd
(My fisrt post!)
Old Jun 10, 1999, 3:48 pm
Original Member

Welcome to FT, Todd. Your first post is right in line with the objectives of this board. Just keep the good info coming.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.