How quickly will I see code share posted?

Old Feb 18, 99, 10:29 am
Original Poster

Location: CLE, UA MM, UA Premier Plat, Bonvoy Titanium UA Club
How quickly will I see code share posted?

Just curious....how quickly does CO post segments & miles on flights with a code share partner? (Specifically NW). Ususally a CO flight posts are seen within 3 days. It's now 5 days, for my NW flight, and no posts yet.
Old Feb 18, 99, 11:11 am
Original Member

Location: Tucson, Southern Arizona, North America, Western Hemisphere, The Earth, a small planet in the solar system. Previously OnePass Infinite Platinum Elite, now over entitled 1K
My experience with HP codeshare flights is that if they don't get credited within a week there is a problem and it can take months after writing and calling to get credit.

My latest on line statement for the period ending 02/07/99 included flights taken last August on HP! Remember to keep your boarding pass stubs and ticket passenger receipt, and make copies of any originals sent in to request credit.

EXPECT PROBLEMS, if the problems with the computer system is having problems after four years of the CO/HP alliance you can't expect it to be any better with NW flights. The problem is not with your ff acct. # not being in the record, for a while I was putting post-it notes on all of my tickets reminding the ticket agents to verify that my OnePass account # was entered, but with no positive results.

Good luck Traveltoomuch and all you other frequent flyers!
Old Feb 18, 99, 12:57 pm
Original Member

Keep in mind that NW is a new partner, they may have some kinks to work out.

As for AW, I've never had a problem, all segments have been posted within 3 days.
Old Feb 18, 99, 4:11 pm
Original Member

My NW flights were posted about two weeks after I took them -- much longer than it usually takes for HP flights to post. Also, they forgot to post the outbound portion (oops).
Old Feb 18, 99, 8:04 pm
Original Member

My last flight on AW (Feb 1) still has not be credited to my account. The flight was Indy - Vegas, connecting PHX. I was able to upgrade FC both ways,(agent never even asked for my ELTS) which seems to be the problem when you do upgrades mileage nor segments never get credited. As usual I mailed the boarding passes in yesturday.

I too agree the club is nice in PHX
Old Feb 19, 99, 6:40 am
In Memoriam: Original Member

Programs: UA 1K, SPG Plat
I just received an email from onepass saying that they have to manually credit my missing mileage/segment from HP because HP doesn't know how to fix the problem as of yet.

Old Feb 19, 99, 7:44 am
Original Member

Funny you should ask traveltoomuch. I waited six weeks for my NW miles to be posted. I have written two requests and sent two e-mails but still no posting for miles that were 8 weeks ago. The funny thing was that the return trip was just posted (Jan 4) but the outbound trip (Dec 18) was not.

Search this Thread