Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LH K Class and OnePass

Search this Thread

Old Feb 2, 2012, 9:25 am
Original Poster

LH K Class and OnePass

I made a reservation yesterday on CO's website: IAD-FRA-CPT/JNB-EWR-PIT and one the confirmation I recieved it showed that I would be earning 100% Miles on the Lufthansa segments to and from South Africa. This does not reflect the chart. So, what's the truth?
Old Feb 2, 2012, 10:25 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA*1K MM SK EBG LATAM BL
you get nothing is the truth.

But I would keep the confirmation, and fight with CO later, you may get something.
Old Feb 2, 2012, 10:31 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K MM; BA Silver; Marriott Plat
The earning % shown on the confirmation page is wrong in a huge number of cases - it really cannot be trusted. Not justifying this, just warning that you will be disappointed if you depend on it.

I regularly see the wrong % shown for most of my partner flights.
Old Feb 2, 2012, 2:35 pm
Original Poster

Based On This...

I was still within the 24 hour window, and it hadn't yet been ticketed, so I cancelled. I did use telecheck though, so I wonder if I was even yet charged, and if so, how will I get my refund.
Old Feb 6, 2012, 10:08 am

Programs: UA 1K, AA Exec Plat, MR Plat, HH Gold
does anyone have a screenshot of the "old" CO award chart where it showed LH K fare still earned 100% EQM? thanks in advance
Old Feb 6, 2012, 10:43 am

Programs: UA Plat, Copa Pres. Plat, Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Diamond, SPG LT Gold, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by coplatflyer
does anyone have a screenshot of the "old" CO award chart where it showed LH K fare still earned 100% EQM? thanks in advance
Yup:

I'm trying to get credit for a LH K fare myself - let me know if you have any success!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.