Community
Wiki Posts
Search

IAH Transfers: C gates to E gates

Search this Thread

Old Feb 27, 2013, 9:44 am

How long to get from lounge in E to A? Least amount of walking/running. Possible to avoid having to leave secure area? I've read this thread, and it seems that there are two ways - slow and faster. the above ground train is the faster. is it easy to find from the lounge?
Old Feb 27, 2013, 10:41 am

Programs: kayaker
Originally Posted by karns
How long to get from lounge in E to A? Least amount of walking/running. Possible to avoid having to leave secure area? I've read this thread, and it seems that there are two ways - slow and faster. the above ground train is the faster. is it easy to find from the lounge?
If you want to avoid leaving the secure area, you have to take the train (which is faster anyway). It's very easy to get to from the E lounge -- you go straight across when you come out of the lounge and past the international arrivals security re-check, then up to the train from there.

It's pretty clear from this map.

Total time from door of the lounge to your gate in A should be ~15+/-5 minutes, depending on your walking speed and how well the trains are timed.
Old Feb 27, 2013, 11:00 am

Thanks o mikros for the help. the map makes it very clear, and it looks like a straight run from one to the other.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.