Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Continental OnePass (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

Have reward BF ticket to europe but 1 flt is in Y

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 30, 2011, 2:56 pm
Original Poster

Programs: United Mileage Plus, AAAdvantage, Delta

Have a flight to Ireland and Belgium booked as a saver tkt in BF. One sector DUB-FRA on LH was only available in Y. How can I get waitlisted to C/Business on that sector? LH said try CO, CO said they could not do it. Seats in C/Business appear available on the flight in question. Thanks for help
Old Mar 30, 2011, 3:20 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

You cannot waitlist partner metal on CO awards. Keep an eye on it and call in when it opens up and CO should be able to move you into the biz award seat at that time. I don't think there should be any change fees for that but not certain.
Old Mar 30, 2011, 3:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by sbm12
I don't think there should be any change fees for that but not certain.
I'd point out here that DL and US, and maybe others, charge (non-elites) a full $150 for this type of change (any change) to a reward ticket.

Whether CO does probably depends on whether or not they view a class of service change as an "itinerary change" which I venture to guess they would. In that case, there would be a $75/50/25/0 fee (depending on status), but only within 21 days. Prior to 21 days it should be free.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.