Community
Wiki Posts
Search

CO Insider is now UA Insider

Search this Thread

Old Feb 17, 2011, 12:09 pm

Programs: UA GS, AS MVP 100K, DL Diamond, Marriot Lifetime Titanium, AmEx Centurion
Originally Posted by atiger29
I think this is one of the changes that I think I'll like...
Agreed!

Welcome to INS/U!
Old Feb 17, 2011, 12:21 pm
Company Representative, United Airlines

Different handle, same mission.

Hi Everyone, wow, its good to be back, and Ive missed you, too! Well, most of you, anyway

As most of you know, Ive been in integration jail since last year, but the past few months in particular have been extraordinarily busy. Were not only working through all the moving parts to combine our two airlines, but were also building new teams. This is something we need to get right, and its taking up every hour of every day (except for those precious few on weekends I get to spend with my other family).

I have lots of threads and PMs to catch up on, and look forward to doing so. Thanks for your patience there. Its going to be very slow to start, but I look forward to staying a part of this great community, and keeping our tradition of straightforward and honest dialogue. Participation will ramp back up to normal levels in the coming months. In addition, youll soon begin to see some of my colleagues jumping in under the same UA Insider handle. For that reason, well always be sure to sign our names at the bottom of each post.

Thanks as always for making us feel so welcome, and for challenging us to be great at what we do.

Scott O'Leary
Managing Director, Customer Solutions
United Airlines
Old Feb 17, 2011, 12:25 pm

Programs: UA 1K/COPlat, Hyatt Diamond, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold, Hertz Platinum
Great to hear. As much as we LOVE your input on FT, we also LOVE more UA insiders!!
Old Feb 17, 2011, 12:28 pm

Programs: UA 1k & MillM
The return of the Jedi

... lots of welcoming back of someone... whose last post was 2 months ago... I hope he hears it.

Like many others I am curious to learn what UAInsider has to say about the future of UACO.

EDIT: UAInsider is for real... posted as I was typing on this. Welcome back.
Old Feb 17, 2011, 12:28 pm

Programs: UA GS+LT UC, AA EXP+LT PLT, Fairmont LT PLT, Marriott PLT, Hilton DIA, Hyatt Glob, Avis CHM
Originally Posted by UA Insider
Hi Everyone, wow, its good to be back, and Ive missed you, too! Well, most of you, anyway

As most of you know, Ive been in integration jail since last year, but the past few months in particular have been extraordinarily busy. Were not only working through all the moving parts to combine our two airlines, but were also building new teams. This is something we need to get right, and its taking up every hour of every day (except for those precious few on weekends I get to spend with my other family).

I have lots of threads and PMs to catch up on, and look forward to doing so. Thanks for your patience there. Its going to be very slow to start, but I look forward to staying a part of this great community, and keeping our tradition of straightforward and honest dialogue. Participation will ramp back up to normal levels in the coming months. In addition, youll soon begin to see some of my colleagues jumping in under the same UA Insider handle. For that reason, well always be sure to sign our names at the bottom of each post.

Thanks as always for making us feel so welcome, and for challenging us to be great at what we do.

Scott O'Leary
Managing Director, Customer Solutions
United Airlines
Welcome back Scott, it's great to have you around!

Personally I prefer what SPG does with Starwood Lurker 2, Starwood Lurker 3, as opposed to say the Hyatt method of having many people posting under the Gold Passport Concierge username. It keeps the unique identities of each lurker separate and makes things less confusing.

Just my 2 cents...
Old Feb 17, 2011, 12:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Plat 2MM; AS MVP Gold 75K
Participation will ramp back up to normal levels in the coming months.
...and I think we'll like that.
Old Feb 17, 2011, 12:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: OZ Diamond, UA Gold
Welcome back!
Old Feb 17, 2011, 1:15 pm

Programs: AA EP, AA AC
+1, welcome back Scott!:-:
Old Feb 17, 2011, 1:17 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Bonvoy Plat
welcome back, Scott.

but you still have to like us better!
Old Feb 17, 2011, 1:28 pm

Programs: CO Plat; Marriott Silver; Hilton Gold
Welcome Back Scott !

Glad to hear you will still be around !

THanks for all you have done / will do for us !
Old Feb 17, 2011, 1:42 pm

Programs: UA 1K 1MM, Marriott LT Au, Hilton C, IHG PtA
Talking

I have lots of threads and PMs to catch up on, and look forward to doing so.
Take it easy, it's good to have you back.

youll soon begin to see some of my colleagues jumping in under the same UA Insider handle. For that reason, well always be sure to sign our names at the bottom of each post.
CL !
Old Feb 17, 2011, 2:15 pm

Programs: UA/CO-GS/PPlat,AA-Gold,SPG-Plat,Hilton-Diamond,Marriott-Plat,Hertz-Pres_Circe
Welcome back
Old Feb 17, 2011, 2:50 pm

Great to see you back Scott.
Old Feb 17, 2011, 2:56 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Platinum MM; BA Gold; DL Silver; IHG Diamond Ambassador; Hilton Gold; Marriott Gold
Welcome back, Scott. I'm glad to see you in charge of "Customer Solutions" for the new UA. They chose wisely for that post.
Old Feb 17, 2011, 8:02 pm

Location: EWR, USA, AA 1MM Gold, United Premier Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, Emerald Club Executive
Woo hoo! Welcome back Scott!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.