Wiki Posts
Search

EliteAccess carpets for sale?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 20, 2011, 1:16 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Platinum, Starbucks Gold, PF Chang's Warrior, Wine Century 100
EliteAccess carpets for sale?

I remember a year or so ago an FT'er had EliteAccess carpets up for sale. Didn't see them on the CO company store site. What are the chances of nabbing one of these before we're UNITED?
Old Jan 20, 2011, 3:04 pm

Programs: CO Gold
Depends on how fast you can run from Gate 36 to your car.
Old Jan 20, 2011, 3:19 pm

Programs: Over-entitled UA 1.3MM Gold, AA Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott L-T Plat, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by familyflier
depends on how fast you can run from gate 36 to your car.
lol
Old Jan 20, 2011, 5:45 pm

Programs: Ikon Pass Full + AS Gold + Marriott Titanium + Hilton Gold. Recovering UA Plat. LT lounge AA+DL+UA
+1 I'd love to buy one.
Old Jan 20, 2011, 5:47 pm

Me too, I had discussions with the Miss USA18DCA to install an Elite Access Carpet in the Bathroom as a pun and send the lowly non-statused people to the other bathroom that was cramped when we have our own place to call home.
Old Jan 20, 2011, 6:01 pm

Programs: UA*S/Club, Hyatt Plat, Marriott Silver
In MEX, we arrived at the terminal during boarding for an IAH flight. Our flight to EWR was leaving from another gate at the other end of the terminal. To my dismay, the EWR gate was shared with Delta, and only had Sky Priority signs posted.

Fortunately, after the IAH flight departed, a small procession of CO employees marched down the terminal, EliteAccess sign and Blue Carpet in hand, and triumphantly unrolled it at the EWR gate. ^
Old Jan 20, 2011, 7:42 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Rewards - LTPP
Originally Posted by Bulldog83
In MEX, we arrived at the terminal during boarding for an IAH flight. Our flight to EWR was leaving from another gate at the other end of the terminal. To my dismay, the EWR gate was shared with Delta, and only had Sky Priority signs posted.

Fortunately, after the IAH flight departed, a small procession of CO employees marched down the terminal, EliteAccess sign and Blue Carpet in hand, and triumphantly unrolled it at the EWR gate. ^
When I saw that for the first time myself I laughed.
Old Jan 20, 2011, 7:51 pm

Programs: UA Global Services, HH Diamond
I Have Two

I have two available (the skinny one used by the RJ gates and the larger one used by mainline gates), although their value has increased considerably since they'll be going out of style soon. You can send me a private message if you're interested.
Old Jan 20, 2011, 8:11 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Rewards - LTPP
Originally Posted by Weatherboy
I have two
Old Jan 20, 2011, 8:23 pm

Programs: OnePass Ex-Platinum now dirtinum
I have two available (the skinny one used by the RJ gates and the larger one used by mainline gates), although their value has increased considerably since they'll be going out of style soon. You can send me a private message if you're interested.
Originally Posted by njcommodore
Obviously, he can run really fast.
Old Jan 20, 2011, 8:49 pm

How did you acquire such? I'm reporting you to CO for theft

Originally Posted by njcommodore

Originally Posted by zippypinhead
Obviously, he can run really fast.
Old Jan 20, 2011, 9:37 pm

Originally Posted by Bulldog83

Los conquistadores de "Continental Airlines." I do appreciate the extra attention to all things ejecutiva in Latin America.
Old Jan 20, 2011, 11:05 pm

Programs: kayaker
I want some of the glasses used in first class with the frosted "Continental Airlines" on them. Any chance of snagging some of those?
Old Jan 21, 2011, 7:55 am

Programs: UA Global Services, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by o mikros
I want some of the glasses used in first class with the frosted "Continental Airlines" on them. Any chance of snagging some of those?
lol ..I don't have any of the glasses, but I do have the old BusinessFirst coffee cups/saucers ...service for 12 I think.
Old Jan 21, 2011, 7:57 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

...but I do have the old BusinessFirst coffee cups/saucers...
Don't we all?

I have one of the mainline Elite Access carpets, but I don't think someone could pay me enough to part with it!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.