Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Status Warning for CO Elites on UA Flights

Search this Thread

Old Nov 3, 2010, 2:36 pm

Programs: UA 1K, CO Plat, NW Plat, Marriott Premiere Plat, SPG Plat, Priority Gold, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by UA-NYC
I have no doubt CO is a great airline to fly if you're able to exclusively buy YB (and M for Plat) fares. If you don't get the UG at booking, you'll get it at windows/gate. However, I'm guessing those pax who are able/willing to buy YB are in the very small minority. If that becomes the #1 criterion for UGs under the new UA, you're going to have a lot of unhappy campers, who greatly value the ability to UG, jumping ship.
But you would expect to find a lot of happy Y/B/M fare buyers sticking around....

....which do you think the airline thinks it is more important to keep?
Old Nov 3, 2010, 4:50 pm

Originally Posted by Nibaruian
Which reminds me, has anyone noticed how stupid LAX-IAH pricing has gotten in the last couple of weeks?
For what dates? I just booked that for a major holiday weekend and only paid $210 a/i.
Old Nov 4, 2010, 6:06 am

Programs: MR Plat
I have an upcoming UA flight. I have been trying to get my OP# in the record but could not do it on-line as I booked it with my MP # prior to !0/1 and the UA system would not let me change it. I finally had to get in touch with UA's India call center where they added my OP# to the record. The United number was still on there and I was concerned that I would not get credit for the flight. I was also interested in being on the upgrade list. During a recent flight through IAH, I learned that there is a United agent in the north Presidents Club. I went there and the agent put the correct number in the record. When I asked about being put on the upgrade list, the answer was that only on day of departure could that be done. Although she said that if I had booked the flight originally with my OP#, I would have been on the upgrade list, but now I have to wait until I check in for the flight. I am still wondering oif there is any way to get put on the list before check in.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.