Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Teh Penalty Box

Search this Thread

Old Jan 28, 2011, 6:44 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: National Executive Elite, none of the others matter
Productivity continues (while waiting to take the SO to get her license): filled out all of the fun documentation to comply with the requirements of my state's new PPO plan, where we make commitments to try to improve our health in exchange for discounts on our insurance. Looks like I'm going to "try" working on my weight, which shouldn't be too hard with Adderall ...
Old Jan 28, 2011, 6:48 am

Hello from Amsterdam, UA F was rather exceptional ...It's better than Lufthansa Business from the service perspective on long haul but the old F hard product really sucks big time.

Off to the Coffee Shops and illicit Mushroom Farms In other words I'm off to walk past them and gawk in the windows on the way to the Anne Frank House now.
Old Jan 28, 2011, 6:50 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by COFlyerCLE
Morning Box. I have cupcakes.

Will be good to get home, after my extra night at EWR. Short weekend now, but at least next week ends with BF on a CO 777 to LHR for a weekend of beer and fun.

Did I mention beer?

Have a great trip!
Old Jan 28, 2011, 6:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: National Executive Elite, none of the others matter
Bought some items that come in $250 increments, as the Fidelity Retirement AmEx is offering me 5% cash rebates at the moment - sadly, this single purchase took me to my promotional cap but I won't complain too much.
Old Jan 28, 2011, 6:59 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: A festering pit; a pustule of a fistula set athwart the miasmic swamps of the armpit of the Gulf of Mexico - a Godforsaken wart upon a dark crevasse of the World. (IAH)
Programs: UA Lifetime Gold, BA Silver, Marriott Lifetime Plat, Hilton Gold, Accor Gold
Teh joys of riding metro. Got proselytized by a Jehova's Witness at the bus stop this morning.
Old Jan 28, 2011, 7:02 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Upon returning home from drinks & dinner last night my wife commented that the stairs leading up to our building were rather icy. I agreed and after opening the door inside to let her in I headed back out to salt them.

I slipped walking down them to get to the basement where the salt is stored.

It was made worse by the guy walking by laughing at me and stating "Serves you (me) right for not salting them earlier." What a schmuck.
Old Jan 28, 2011, 7:03 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by Anglo Large Clawed Otter
Teh joys of riding metro. Got proselytized by a Jehova's Witness at the bus stop this morning.
You didn't engage him like the guy in front of the White House?
Old Jan 28, 2011, 7:14 am

Programs: AA Plt, Marriott Gold, National EE, Hertz PC, El Mambero De Mucci, PWP Aide to Generalissimo Godot
I would've gone touretts on him just to see the horror on "The Witness's face"

Originally Posted by sbm12
Upon returning home from drinks & dinner last night my wife commented that the stairs leading up to our building were rather icy. I agreed and after opening the door inside to let her in I headed back out to salt them.

It was made worse by the guy walking by laughing at me and stating "Serves you (me) right for not salting them earlier." What a schmuck.
Wow...people like him are why they say NY is full of
Old Jan 28, 2011, 7:20 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Under the Liberty Visual to 27L at PHL. Stranger in a strange land - a Devils fan in Flyers country.
Programs: PWP Le Chancelier des Clefs d'Or || Sarcasm, Anti-Stupidity, Obscure References top tier member.
Morning, Box. I'm going to try to make it thru the day today. My sinuses are the least of my worries...the spasms and flames in my back are another story.
Old Jan 28, 2011, 7:27 am

Programs: OnePass Ex-Platinum now dirtinum
Could've just told 'em you were a practicing Evangelical Agnostic.
Old Jan 28, 2011, 7:28 am

Programs: CO Plat; UA 1K; EK Gold

What a jerk

Hope you didnt get hurt.
Old Jan 28, 2011, 7:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: A festering pit; a pustule of a fistula set athwart the miasmic swamps of the armpit of the Gulf of Mexico - a Godforsaken wart upon a dark crevasse of the World. (IAH)
Programs: UA Lifetime Gold, BA Silver, Marriott Lifetime Plat, Hilton Gold, Accor Gold
You didn't engage him like the guy in front of the White House?
Actually, I converted. Now, who'll be attending our next DO down here in Teh Pit? I get a commission on every soul brought into the fold. :-:
Old Jan 28, 2011, 7:30 am

Programs: AA Plt, Marriott Gold, National EE, Hertz PC, El Mambero De Mucci, PWP Aide to Generalissimo Godot
Actually, I converted. Now, who'll be attending our next DO down here in Teh Pit? I get a commission on every soul brought into the fold. :-:
I'll make sure I send you a few bunnies...let's see how you last..
Old Jan 28, 2011, 7:31 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Old Jan 28, 2011, 7:39 am

+1

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.