Originally Posted by craz
If only all GAs were a Clone of You
Thank you.
Old Dec 27, 2009, 12:58 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by sfogate
Thank you.
No No,not at all

THANK YOU!!! its Emplyees like You that make flying alot Hassel less. you shouyldnt be thanking us we should be Thanking You. As all too often an employyee will simply look for the easiest way to get rid of the passengers and say Weather or ATC, or nothing can be done just take a seat with the other 1000 people and wait it out.
Old Dec 27, 2009, 2:53 pm

Originally Posted by channa
Wow...I need your extension.

I've even had trouble getting CO agents to rebook me on wide open CO metal.
Channa...I would be delighted to help you. If for the only reason to prove that not everyone drinks the COol Aid. I normally work in a support function for agents, but every once in awhile get calls from the outside. I use a former supervisor's attitude of, "Do what is best for the customer and Continental." If that means rerouting on other carriers, then so be it.

I will let it be known that while I support my fellow Reservations workers but sometimes some of the situations posted here on FT make me .
Old Dec 27, 2009, 4:44 pm

Programs: UA Premier Silver, Hyatt Platinum, Marriott Silver
Our guide lines (dated June 26, 2009) state that you can be re-accommondated on Alliance partners after a 2+ hour delay and re-routed to other airlines after 4+ hour delay even during weather or ATC delays.
Perhaps this could be posted in the FAQ.
Old Dec 28, 2009, 9:04 am

Our guide lines (dated June 26, 2009) state that you can be re-accommondated on Alliance partners after a 2+ hour delay and re-routed to other airlines after 4+ hour delay even during weather or ATC delays.
Originally Posted by CALfly5
Thanks sfogate. Is this guideline published anywhere that pax could print it or show it to the airport agents? Or is there an internal way of referencing this guideline (I don't know, maybe something like "rule 30-G" or whatever)?

And is this guideline still in effect with the change to StarAlliance?

Many thanks!
This official guide line can be found under: GG Amenities, lines 113-114
Old Jan 5, 2010, 4:30 pm

Programs: Continental OnePass
Originally Posted by OPFlyer
Perhaps this could be posted in the FAQ.
The FAQ was on vacation the past two weeks and this wasn't posted in the FAQ development thread. Still, this information is now in the FAQ in the post on GG codes. Enjoy.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.