Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Continental OnePass (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

Luggage Tags - Flyertalk / CO / Star Alliance

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 11, 2009, 11:06 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K, 1MM; IHG Spire; HH Diamond; Marriott Gold (UA); National Executive Elite

A few weeks ago there was a thread where some graphical genius had 'shopped the new Continental plane and Star Alliance logo. Like an idiot I didn't subscribe to the thread.

But as I recall the tag didn't include a FlyerTalk logo, which would be a shame. Assuming my memory is correct, is there any chance of doing such?
(I don't mind the whole tag being long, and/or maybe stick the word Flyertalk on the back?)

Also, a tag featuring the CO RetroJet would be cool too....^
Old Dec 12, 2009, 7:23 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Under the Liberty Visual to 27L at PHL. Stranger in a strange land - a Devils fan in Flyers country.
Programs: PWP Le Chancelier des Clefs d'Or || Sarcasm, Anti-Stupidity, Obscure References top tier member.
farenthold and cheepneezy and two CO forum FTers that I know for a fact have excellent photochop skills.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.