Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Continental OnePass (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

International Baggage Allowance IAH-PTY-LIM

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 6, 2009, 3:14 pm
Original Poster

Programs: CO Plat

First of all, I would like to say that this is my very first post. I am a CO Gold Elite FF and I am flying out IAH to LIM but connecting at PTY and catching a connection from there to LIM via COPA. I got upgraded to my IAH - PTY segment to business first but not for the other segment (PTY - LIM). I may get upgraded I assume 3 days before my flight date or later but I was wondering that in case I don't get upgraded for this other segment If I could still check in 3 bags up to 70 lbs for my entire trip or COPA will try to collect additional fees for their segment. I would like to thank everyone in advance!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.