Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Continental OnePass (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

To whine or not to whine? That is the question...

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

To whine or not to whine? That is the question...

Search this Thread

Old Dec 3, 2009, 11:00 pm

Programs: Onepass Plat
Originally Posted by TWA Fan 1
None. How about this for the opening salvo of Smisek's tenure? UA may have E+, but CO will launch its new and revolutionary FC-.

Based on those EuroBusiness sections, FC- will entail the removal of all the domestic FC sestions and the conversion of all non-BF aircraft to single class.
You almost gave me a heart attack 'til I read the rest of the post and realized this had not actually been proposed. I used to work in Europe and those were the bane of my existence.
Old Dec 3, 2009, 11:03 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL SM Plat, B6 TrueBlue, UA MP, AAdvantage
Originally Posted by Vermando
You almost gave me a heart attack 'til I read the rest of the post and realized this had not actually been proposed. I used to work in Europe and those were the bane of my existence.
Sorry, my friend. Yes, just really a doomsday scenario intended for a chuckle more than anything else.

The sad thing is that given the way things are going nowadays, even something as outlandish as my previous post seems almost plausible

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.