Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Continental OnePass (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

How does one get the Morton VIP (from PresPlus Mastercard)?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How does one get the Morton VIP (from PresPlus Mastercard)?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 7, 2010, 7:38 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: OMNIArchist, OMNIArchy!, OMNIIDGAS
Originally Posted by Weez_1000
On a separate note.....Ive been waiting a minimum of 6 weeks with no card or welcome pak. I have however been receiving email solicitations for at least 4 weeks. How long does it normally take to get a card?
took about 6 weeks for me. But well worth it.
Old Jan 7, 2010, 9:53 am

Programs: United 1K - AA EXP - Avis CC - Hertz Plat - Hyatt Diamond - SPG Plat
ditto....can someone please send me the link also.

Thanks
Old Feb 2, 2010, 1:50 pm

Got my card yesterday. Can someone send me the link por favor?
Old Feb 12, 2010, 7:19 pm

Programs: CO Gold, Hyatt Plat, AVIS Pres, SPG Gold
I have waited over 6 weeks and even spoke to someone in Morton which they put me into the system while I was on the phone with them. Still no card... All other Continental partners such as Hyatt and Avis perks for PC were so fast! They really put Morton's into shame with their level of service! Don't get me wrong...I can't wait to try out this VIP card when I get it in about 6 months or so. Let me know if anyone else is having a similar issue.
Old Feb 12, 2010, 7:46 pm

Programs: Onepass Plat
Need the link too, if you please. Many thanks.

UPDATE: Link received & signed-up. Many many thanks.

Last edited by Vermando; Feb 12, 2010 at 8:07 pm
Old Feb 13, 2010, 1:14 am

Can someone please PM the link to me? Thanks.
Old Feb 13, 2010, 9:39 am

Programs: CO Plat, Co Pres+, HH
Morton's

I have been a Morton's vip and wine locker holder for 6 years as well as chase presidential card holder. My local manager heard about the chase program from me 30 days before corporate informed him, so the rollout appeared to be a little slow. I can tell you the the main advantage is a dedicated vip reservation line which is supposed to be answered within 2-3 rings?... and priority seating with last minute, or no reservations. They will seat you as quickly as possible. You will also be offered a free after dinner cocktail. Do not let them forget. I rarely make a last minute res at my local Morton's or any Morton's for that matter. I would like to think that I would be seated in my local rest. before other cardholders ie: plat, gold, silver. If you happen to have a local Morton's and are able to frequent that location, get to know the manager and when travelling, have him/her make a rez for you. Overall, I am sure that this relationship will prove valuable for many.
Old Feb 13, 2010, 9:47 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by bocaflop
I have been a Morton's vip and wine locker holder for 6 years as well as chase presidential card holder. My local manager heard about the chase program from me 30 days before corporate informed him, so the rollout appeared to be a little slow. I can tell you the the main advantage is a dedicated vip reservation line which is supposed to be answered within 2-3 rings?... and priority seating with last minute, or no reservations. They will seat you as quickly as possible. You will also be offered a free after dinner cocktail. Do not let them forget. I rarely make a last minute res at my local Morton's or any Morton's for that matter. I would like to think that I would be seated in my local rest. before other cardholders ie: plat, gold, silver. If you happen to have a local Morton's and are able to frequent that location, get to know the manager and when travelling, have him/her make a rez for you. Overall, I am sure that this relationship will prove valuable for many.
^ I don't know about local manager making rez, but I have been treated well at morton's all over the US since getting the card. I just call the line, since I dine alone most of the time I've been using the bar a lot, and have great service at them. Basically I call the rez line, and ask if it looks like I need a rez, or if the bar is open. when i show up at the bar they are waiting. ^
Old Feb 13, 2010, 12:07 pm

Programs: onepass
can some one please PM the link also. thank you in advance.
Old Feb 13, 2010, 5:05 pm

Programs: UA Plat, AA Plat, Hyatt Diamond, PC Plat, HH Diamond, National Exec Elite
I also need the link....Thanks in advance!
Old Feb 13, 2010, 6:53 pm

Location: KFST (Nrst=KMAF) or wherever the airplane just took me from there.; PWP Botmaster
Programs: Pre Merger - CO Plat/1MM/STAR. Post Merger - UA 1K/2MM.
Have had the PPlus card for a year and a half, and wondering why I haven't signed up for this already. Could I get a link PM please?

Edit: PM received.

Last edited by COFreqFlyer; Feb 13, 2010 at 7:11 pm
Old Feb 24, 2010, 8:11 pm

Can someone please PM the link to me as well. Thanks in advance.
Old Mar 8, 2010, 8:15 pm

Programs: UA Plat/AA,DL Dirt/HH Diamond,Hyatt Something-ist/Hz Prez,Avis Pres Club
I hate to say "me too", but can someone PM me the link too? I have the PP card.
Old Mar 8, 2010, 10:05 pm

Location: Smoke filled room, TPA and FLL/MIA :UAL 1K and 2MM,AA EX PLAT and 2MM,Lifetime Plat Starwood
The VIP lines are unlisted. In a few states (NC) it is illegal to give out free after dinner drinks. You get a free dessert as a VIP instead of a free after dinner drink.
By the way... You guys know this was another Cigarman hookup don't you? Look for me on the wall of your local Mortons.
Old Mar 8, 2010, 11:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by cigarman
The VIP lines are unlisted. In a few states (NC) it is illegal to give out free after dinner drinks. You get a free dessert as a VIP instead of a free after dinner drink.
By the way... You guys know this was another Cigarman hookup don't you? Look for me on the wall of your local Mortons.
I do know that morton's has gotten a good $2500 in business out of me since this.

Prior to this I had been twice, I have been numerous times now even if I am alone and just go to the bar.

I highly recommend those bar bites jumbo shrimp, they are huge, and very tasty!
You know there is only one location in CLT now? Uptown is all that remains....

Last edited by Steph3n; Jul 26, 2010 at 11:09 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.