Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Happy Birthday YEGcited!

Search this Thread

Old Aug 22, 2009, 10:51 pm
Moderator: Midwest, Las Vegas & Dining Buzz

Happy Birthday to a fellow "chatter" and an all-around great guy! ^

P.S. Your fellow Canadians and you should contact Vanna and offer to sell her some of your extra vowels...
Old Aug 22, 2009, 11:47 pm

Programs: Choice Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by iluv2fly
Happy Birthday to a fellow "chatter" and an all-around great guy! ^

P.S. Your fellow Canadians and you should contact Vanna and offer to sell her some of your extra vowels...
You are way too kind, iluv2fly, but I won't decline the compliment Thanks a lot for your involvement and generosity in Bammy's Deodorant Do and the drink chits in ORD

Here's a bit of useless infomation about the vowel turner herself, Ms. Vanna White.
I was watching an episode of Wheel of Fortune a couple of months ago and it was Canada Week on the show. At the end of the show, Vanna actually thanked a Canadian, Mr. Wayne Gretzky (aka the Great One) for playing a part in her getting the WOF gig. Vanna is good friends with Gretz's wife, Janet, and Janet introduced Vanna to a Mr. Merv Griffin. The rest is history!

We Canadians are ubiquitous
Old Aug 23, 2009, 4:10 am

Programs: VA Gold, UA, SPG Gold, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Ambassador
LMAO .

YEG your reply post cracked me up ^. Thanks for the good laughs.

We look forward to seeing you again soon and we hope you enjoyed your birthday weekend.
Old Aug 23, 2009, 6:09 am

Programs: UA, AA, LH, Hyatt, Hilton, Marriott, Hertz
Happy (belated, but not by much) B-Day YEG! I will just wish you a shorter winter next time around and that you always clear your non-rev WL. That should make you happy enough .
Old Aug 23, 2009, 10:08 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
Happy birthday! Cheers.
Old Aug 23, 2009, 10:38 am
Moderator, Argentina and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lord of Malbec & all Wines Argentine. AA EXP / Marriott Lifetime Silver / Hertz Presidents Circle
Wirelessly posted (Nokia N97 / Palm TX: Mozilla/5.0 (SymbianOS/9.4; Series60/5.0 NokiaN97-3/10.2.012; Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1; en-us) AppleWebKit/525 (KHTML, like Gecko) WicKed/7.1.12344)

Felicidades!!
Old Aug 23, 2009, 1:56 pm

Programs: AA EXP, MR Gold
Logged on just to say... HAPPY B-DAY!!!

T
Old Aug 27, 2009, 12:08 am

Thank you so much Ski, TVTDT and todo!

To Ski and todo, always love chatting with you and really hope to meet you both in person.

To TVTDTina, iIt's been almost one year since we toured YUL together, so I hope our paths cross sooner rather than later but with your jet-setting itineraries from September onwards, it's not going to be easy

And to reply to todorovic's non-rev wishes to me, I've only been booted of a flight twice, so the non-rev higher ups apparently like me a lot

Last edited by YEGcited; Aug 27, 2009 at 12:14 am
Old Aug 27, 2009, 9:15 am
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA Exec Platinum, SPG Platinum / Ambassador / Lifetime Gold, Avis FIRST
Happy belated YEG!

I had the privilege of meeting a "fresh of the plane" YEGCited in the Ironbound in Newark last year at the Welcome CO to the *A DO (or probably more aptly remembered, Sangria Fest 2008).

Fun was had by all. Looking forward to seeing you at another DO in the future!
Old Aug 29, 2009, 1:11 am

To Jumpgate: Long time, no chat and many thanks for the belated wishes! I cannot believe it's been almost 13 months since the "Welcome Continental to the * Alliance Do" took place. You all were so fun to chat with and it was an awesome awesome night!

Oh, and we can't forget the food either! The tapas at the Ironbound were so delicious and the sangria flowed very well that night, my friend! The last time we chatted, you mentioned that your travelling may have been curtailed in 2009. I hope you are still getting to enjoy soaring the skies a bit this year.

To mctown09, thanks for the kind words and welcome to FT!
Old Aug 29, 2009, 11:03 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP
I missed this. Sorry and a very happy birthday. Celebrate it again tomorrow for me.
Old Aug 29, 2009, 7:20 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
Originally Posted by YEGcited
Thank you so much Ski, TVTDT and todo!

To Ski and todo, always love chatting with you and really hope to meet you both in person.

To TVTDTina, iIt's been almost one year since we toured YUL together, so I hope our paths cross sooner rather than later but with your jet-setting itineraries from September onwards, it's not going to be easy

And to reply to todorovic's non-rev wishes to me, I've only been booted of a flight twice, so the non-rev higher ups apparently like me a lot
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday Dear YEGcited!
Happy Birthday to you!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Aug 29, 2009, 7:30 pm

Programs: Inventor of the "Eskimojito" featuring Canadian Mint/Buquebus Rowing Team
Happy belated birthday (on the official happy birthday thread) to my YEG partner in crime.
Old Aug 30, 2009, 11:25 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
Originally Posted by BoyAreMyArmsTired
Happy belated birthday (on the official happy birthday thread) to my YEG partner in crime.
Old Sep 1, 2009, 9:40 pm

Programs: UA MP/UC - "RIP Tulip Plat"
Happy hella B-Birthday YEG... keep those snow shoes on!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.