Wiki Posts
Search

EZE, June, '07

Search this Thread

Old May 30, 2007, 9:34 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA: 2 MM
Originally Posted by skye1
I'll just have to have both, then...the great pizza AND the great steak. Life is just too short to be stressing out over such tough choices.
Or pizza for lunch (they're open) and steak for dinner!
Old May 30, 2007, 9:39 pm

Programs: AY Plat, LH FTL
drool....
Old May 31, 2007, 5:51 am

Programs: Virtuoso Travel Advisor. FSPP, Ritz STARS, Rosewood Elite, Belmond BelliniClub. SPG PRO
I am so jealous.

And the pizza in BsAs is not to be missed. It honestly was the last meal I ate in town last time. One can only live so long on two steaks a day before a day of rest is needed.

Do enjoy.
Old Jun 4, 2007, 7:08 pm
Original Poster

Programs: OW/AA, DL, UA; Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by ILuvParis
and he'll be experiencing one of the the great spectacles - not just Iguazu Falls, but the full moon nighttime walk to Garganta del Diablo! ^ ^
It is indeed quite a spectacle....a COMPLETELY different experience of El Garganta del Diablo, to be sure. For anyone doing Cow Do, def. see if there's a full moon sometime around that weekend & get thy arse there for it.

Originally Posted by Sunnyhere
Lucky you!^ ^ If its not to prying, can you share what your living arrangements are??
The school where I am studying spanish has a "host family" option, where they assign you a host family to live with: staying with recently retired couple--he was an oil company executive, she was a professional caterer. Read: penthouse in Recolata w/ good views of the river, just a couple of blocks from the cemetary,....& eating VERY well.
Old Jun 4, 2007, 7:21 pm
Moderator, Argentina and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lord of Malbec & all Wines Argentine. AA EXP / Marriott Lifetime Silver / Hertz Presidents Circle
Originally Posted by Catman
Have a MEOWY Month (what's MEOW in Spanish?)
MEOW probably translates to MIAWW in Spanish...

Catman, please let me know when you are next in EZE. If you have some time to spare, I would be happy to share a few glasses of Malbec at my store to talk about the good old days in NYC.

Cheers from Buenos Aires,
Alex (Gaucho100K)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.