Reload this Page >

Flyertalk Luggage Tags WORK! - Encountering Flyertalk Members Unexpectedly

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Flyertalk Luggage Tags WORK! - Encountering Flyertalk Members Unexpectedly

Search this Thread

Old Mar 26, 2024, 10:39 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, IHG Platinum, FlyingBlue Gold, Hilton Gold, Mucci des repas d'enfant
Originally Posted by pudgym29
Pictures, or they do not exist - please.
These are the thongs you are looking for

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/26551260-post18.html
SamirD likes this.
Old Mar 27, 2024, 7:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Saipan, MP 96950 USA (Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands = the CNMI)
Programs: UA Silver, Hilton Silver. Life: UA .57 MM, United & Admirals Clubs (spousal), Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by serpens (Post # 1589)
I'll hold off until there are reports of the tags actually being delivered.
This is very prudent, to verify that FlyerTalk (FT) plastic luggage tags are actually being delivered as ordered. Within the United States, are they being shipped via the U.S. Postal Service (USPS)?

Since there is no Wikipost for this thread, here is a link to the FT Store.

https://www.flyertalk.com/store

It looks like they cost $4 per pair, but I couldn't see the shipping cost because I don't have a PayPal account.

SamirD likes this.

Last edited by SPN Lifer; Mar 27, 2024 at 7:35 am
Old Apr 1, 2024, 12:50 pm
Administrator

Programs: Internet Brands
One FT luggage tag celebrates 20th anniversary

dhammer53, SPN Lifer, d00t and 4 others like this.
Old Apr 2, 2024, 12:09 am

Programs: SPG, AA, United
Originally Posted by SPN Lifer
This is very prudent, to verify that FlyerTalk (FT) plastic luggage tags are actually being delivered as ordered. Within the United States, are they being shipped via the U.S. Postal Service (USPS)?

Since there is no Wikipost for this thread, here is a link to the FT Store.

https://www.flyertalk.com/store

It looks like they cost $4 per pair, but I couldn't see the shipping cost because I don't have a PayPal account.

Shipping is included hence why I ordered since that's basically free for the cost of shipping. Still haven't gotten them yet afaik atm. I haven't been to the office in a week so will report back if I've gotten them.
SPN Lifer likes this.
Old Apr 2, 2024, 2:57 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, IHG Platinum, FlyingBlue Gold, Hilton Gold, Mucci des repas d'enfant
Originally Posted by SamirD
Shipping is included hence why I ordered since that's basically free for the cost of shipping. Still haven't gotten them yet afaik atm. I haven't been to the office in a week so will report back if I've gotten them.
I’ll be interested to see what your actual shipping cost was, mine cost $28 dollars to ship according to the postage label!
SamirD likes this.
Old Apr 2, 2024, 2:32 pm

Programs: NWA, UA Silver. Hilton Diamond
HA! Mine looks exactly the same. Split all the way down. Id guess that mine is also about 20 years old.
Old Apr 2, 2024, 6:10 pm

Originally Posted by JapesUK
I’ll be interested to see what your actual shipping cost was, mine cost $28 dollars to ship according to the postage label!
That sounds about right if you're in the UK.

I went to the office today and even though I had a lot of other mail and packages to go through, no FT tags.
SPN Lifer likes this.

Last edited by SamirD; Apr 2, 2024 at 6:11 pm Reason: update
Old Apr 3, 2024, 7:03 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by SPN Lifer
Is a PayPal account required? I stepped partway through a purchase and it appeared that an account was not required but it is necessary to use PayPal to purchase the luggage tags. Did I get that right?
SamirD likes this.
Old Apr 3, 2024, 10:29 am

Originally Posted by serpens
Is a PayPal account required? I stepped partway through a purchase and it appeared that an account was not required but it is necessary to use PayPal to purchase the luggage tags. Did I get that right?
If my memory serves me well, I thought I remember the option to check out via cc, but my memory is 50/50 at best.
Old Apr 3, 2024, 11:10 am

I ordered a pair from the shop on March 12. Any idea how long they take to ship (to Canada)?
SamirD likes this.
Old Apr 3, 2024, 1:04 pm

Originally Posted by zkzkz
I ordered a pair from the shop on March 12. Any idea how long they take to ship (to Canada)?
I orderd the same day as you and I'm in the US and still haven't gotten mine.
Old Apr 3, 2024, 2:47 pm

Programs: British Airways Executive Club - Silver, Nectar, Tesco
I orderd the same day as you and I'm in the US and still haven't gotten mine.
I ordered the leather ones back in February and they never arrived. I got the plastics ones which are almost just as good and I am grateful for receiving them but still - does make you wonder where the original order has gone to as the payment clearly went out of my bank
SamirD likes this.
Old Apr 3, 2024, 3:51 pm

Originally Posted by IJN Harekaze
I ordered the leather ones back in February and they never arrived. I got the plastics ones which are almost just as good and I am grateful for receiving them but still - does make you wonder where the original order has gone to as the payment clearly went out of my bank
This isn't good. I guess I can always have paypal refund it, but that's not the point.
Old Apr 3, 2024, 5:12 pm
Moderator: Travel Safety/Security, Travel Tools, California, Los Angeles; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: oneword Emerald
This isn't good. I guess I can always have paypal refund it...
Or contact the administrators using this web form: Contact Us.
SamirD likes this.
Old Apr 3, 2024, 5:38 pm

Originally Posted by TWA884
Or contact the administrators using this web form: Contact Us.
True, but don't think that would be the fastest way to get a refund. I think that's definitely the avenue to get the luggage tags though, so that will be my first shot if it comes to that.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.