FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   CommunityBuzz (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/communitybuzz-380/)
-   -   London Do: November 11, 12, 2006 (Remembrance Day and Veterans Weekend) (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/communitybuzz/528229-london-do-november-11-12-2006-remembrance-day-veterans-weekend.html)

Jenbel Feb 20, 2006 4:10 pm

even the ability to misspell? ;)

Andrius Feb 20, 2006 4:26 pm

Originally Posted by Prospero
Not exactly central but more than satisfactory for my purposes. Did I mention I was a London cabbie in a previous life? You never loose it :D

You mean you don't like to go south of the river on Friday night? :D ;) :D

Aisle Seat H Feb 20, 2006 5:59 pm

Looks like it will be a marvellous get-together !

Stick me down as a 'Tentative' please.

Thanks to SanDiego1K, wingnut and Jenbel, and all else concerned, for their time and efforts organising this. ^

RTW4 Feb 20, 2006 7:27 pm

Count me in! I love the idea, and it will be GREAT to see some old friends again. Where will everyone be staying??

GoingAway Feb 20, 2006 8:14 pm

Please put me on the "probably" list :) I missed the last one so will be trying very hard to make this one.

Wireless Feb 20, 2006 8:20 pm

This does sound compelling. Sheep is such a star, one can't help but go on his count alone.

(although, this appears to conflict with the Puerto Rico DO, or vice versa :( )

SanDiego1K Feb 20, 2006 8:27 pm

JulieAA, I'm going to nag you til you come. You might as well give in gracefully now. ;)

NickW, we need to remember to lift a glass to you for your birthday!

Prospero, now there's commitment - a Priceline hotel booked already. (Thanks for the step by step which other people will benefit from.)

RTW4, it will be great to see you again. Re hotels - who knows, but consider Piccacilly Circus the pivot around which events will range.

GoingAway, glad to see you've got this penciled in.

Wireless, it looks as though you and Sheep hit it off - so I hope you can come. Darn it all re the Puerto Rico event. I checked the FT calendar, and November was pristine.

Wireless Feb 20, 2006 9:16 pm

Wirelessly posted (HTC-2125/1.2 Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 4.01; Windows CE; Smartphone; 176x220))

Carol you are too much of a sweetheart to hold a minor scheduling conflict against you. :)

I've been told by a reliable source that this is a mega DO not to miss. Must pencil in and talk to aviationkiwi.

iluv2fly Feb 20, 2006 9:59 pm

This would be an awesome opportunity to practice all the FAB words I have been learning here. I can have a glass of CHAMPERS with the glitterati of FT. Color (or is that colour) me in! Dare I say it - CHEERS!!!

ingy Feb 20, 2006 10:39 pm

Are virgin DO'ers invited??

Will you accept rookie do'ers?? Like to meet you all (with pt southern drawl)

Nippon_UK Feb 20, 2006 11:17 pm

Would you be able to put me down as probable, please?
Would love to meet everyone!!

civicmon Feb 20, 2006 11:36 pm

put me down as a tenative.. i have no idea what the next few months hold for me but i'd like to at least try and make it.

AusTXHiker Feb 21, 2006 12:20 am

Please put me in the tentative list. I will have to change some things up in my schedule (and a good airfare) to make this happen.

Steady-EDI Feb 21, 2006 12:25 am

I think I caused a bit of confusion by attempting to sign up on the BA Board thread. (Didn't read the instructions, just assumed I knew how it works :rolleyes: )

For the avoidance of doubt, I'm in :)

SanDiego1K Feb 21, 2006 12:43 am

iluv2fly, bring Hermes. ;)

ingy, we welcome newcomers. Seriously.

Steady-EDI, thanks for braving the Community forum and posting here. Jenbel tells me life outside the BA forum is scary. ;)

Nippon_UK, welcome!

civicmon, you'll be living closer come fall. And let me remind you yet again - don't even think of leaving San Diego without a get together to wish you well.

AusTXHiker, please try your best to work out the calendar issues. It's always lovely to see you.