LEX Horse & Bourbon DO XXIII, April 19-21, 2024

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LEX Horse & Bourbon DO XXIII, April 19-21, 2024

Search this Thread

Old Mar 19, 2024, 6:21 pm
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Wikis are currently entirely missing from the mobile view of FT (IB is aware and working on it).

If you're reading FT on a smartphone and need to view a wiki, try forcing desktop mode in your browser (e.g. in Chrome for Android, the 3 dots menu in the upper right, then check the "Desktop site" checkbox)
cocobird and ChrisFlyer66 like this.
Old Mar 20, 2024, 7:34 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: WN CP, Hilton Diamond
Buffalo Trace expansion:

https://www.gearpatrol.com/drinks/bu...bling-bourbon/
Flying Machine likes this.
Old Mar 21, 2024, 2:53 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: WN CP, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Zorak
Wikis are currently entirely missing from the mobile view of FT (IB is aware and working on it).

If you're reading FT on a smartphone and need to view a wiki, try forcing desktop mode in your browser (e.g. in Chrome for Android, the 3 dots menu in the upper right, then check the "Desktop site" checkbox)
Wiki was not working yesterday on my iPhone, but it is now.
Old Mar 21, 2024, 5:53 pm
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Originally Posted by toomanybooks
Wiki was not working yesterday on my iPhone, but it is now.
Yep, they were just fixed
Old Mar 24, 2024, 9:46 am

Programs: w/+1: AS MVPG; IHG/Marriott Plat; Hilton/BW Diamond; Hertz Prez; SG Silver
Hyatt

Saw this from Hyatt,
Please note the gym and pool are closed and breakfast service is suspended until further notice. Breakfast will be offered as a grab-and-go bag option.

Shouldn't be a big deal for most since the Track Kitchen, Stella's, and donuts are available.
Old Mar 25, 2024, 6:04 pm

Programs: UA, bmi, AA, CO, DL, B6, AMEX, Hertz, Most Hotels
Sad to report that I'm unable to join y'all this time around.

My disappointment may be good news for anyone looking to stay at the Hyatt Regency.

If anyone wants to take over my 8K/nt award (16K total) Fri &Sat nts award booking complete with Globalist benefits lmk & we'll figure it out

Have fun all & hopefully I can join in October
Old Mar 26, 2024, 9:40 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond
I want get a reservation on the books for Thursday dinner at Deauville but I want to make sure I am not missing anyone who wants to attend since the Wiki was out of commission for so long.

The current Wiki has

Miesque
Herb687
Cocobird
Governator

I believe that HPN-HRL had expressed an interest (but the Wiki was out) so that would make a reservation for a party of 5. Any additions, subtractions, please let me know.
Old Mar 26, 2024, 3:43 pm

Anyone looking to have a parking pass at Keeneland needs to book in advance - From their FB post

New this Spring, all paved parking rows will be for permit parking and free handicap parking only.
These parking spaces will be limited each day and are expected to sell out. Free parking will still be available in The Hill and Meadow each day and do not require reservation in advance. BUY PERMIT PARKING NOW → https://bit.ly/43u7rEV
Old Mar 26, 2024, 8:21 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime Executive Diamond Platinum VIP with Braniff, Eastern, Midway, National & Pan Am
Originally Posted by Miesque
Anyone looking to have a parking pass at Keeneland needs to book in advance - From their FB post

New this Spring, all paved parking rows will be for permit parking and free handicap parking only.
These parking spaces will be limited each day and are expected to sell out. Free parking will still be available in The Hill and Meadow each day and do not require reservation in advance. BUY PERMIT PARKING NOW → https://bit.ly/43u7rEV
Wonder how that impacts the paved parking rows by the Track Kitchen, barns, and up past the water tower? On race days, I almost always take Old Frankfort Pike and a series of progressively narrower country backroads to get to the back gate of Keeneland.
Old Mar 27, 2024, 8:42 am

Originally Posted by Herb687
Wonder how that impacts the paved parking rows by the Track Kitchen, barns, and up past the water tower? On race days, I almost always take Old Frankfort Pike and a series of progressively narrower country backroads to get to the back gate of Keeneland.
Not sure - I just went ahead and bought a Preferred parking space for Saturday since I really like the location of those slots. I can let you know next weekend since I can ask folks that are there who would likely be parking in the area you detailed.
Old Mar 27, 2024, 7:14 pm

Programs: BAEC G, WN A-, Hyatt G, HH G, MAR T, Hz PC, was [UA2P, FL A+Elite, BD G]
I want get a reservation on the books for Thursday dinner at Deauville but I want to make sure I am not missing anyone who wants to attend since the Wiki was out of commission for so long.

The current Wiki has

Miesque
Herb687
Cocobird
Governator

I believe that HPN-HRL had expressed an interest (but the Wiki was out) so that would make a reservation for a party of 5. Any additions, subtractions, please let me know.
Yes, please include me in your Thursday night reservation at Deauville - thank you!
Miesque likes this.
Old Mar 28, 2024, 3:33 pm

Originally Posted by HPN-HRL
Yes, please include me in your Thursday night reservation at Deauville - thank you!
Thanks! Look forward to meeting you and everyone else. I just made the reservation at Deauville for a party of 5 at 6 PM Thursday.
Old Mar 29, 2024, 12:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime Executive Diamond Platinum VIP with Braniff, Eastern, Midway, National & Pan Am
Not sure - I just went ahead and bought a Preferred parking space for Saturday since I really like the location of those slots. I can let you know next weekend since I can ask folks that are there who would likely be parking in the area you detailed.
Definitely interested in getting a trip report from your friends who are there opening weekend.

Now to decide how early to set my alarm for tomorrow, Saturday March 30. Tomorrow is a huge day of horse racing: Dubai World Cup! First Dubai race goes off at 06:30 CDT.
Old Mar 29, 2024, 3:55 pm

Originally Posted by Herb687
Definitely interested in getting a trip report from your friends who are there opening weekend.

Now to decide how early to set my alarm for tomorrow, Saturday March 30. Tomorrow is a huge day of horse racing: Dubai World Cup! First Dubai race goes off at 06:30 CDT.
Tomorrow is going to be a loong day of racing. Its 12 hours between Dubai Race 2 and the Arkansas Derby.

About ready to dig into all the stakes on the Gulfstream and Oaklawn cards and have a capping Zoom this evening.

Old Apr 2, 2024, 3:34 am

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP (3MM), DL PM, BONVOY TITANIUM, HYATT GLOBALIST, HILTON DIAMOND, IHG DIAMOND AMB, et al
Unfortunately, it doesn't look likely that I'll be able to get the weekend off, despite my best attempts. I've currently got the Hyatt Regency Lexington reserved for 2 nights on points (8k/night, checking-in on Friday, 19 April). The Hyatt Regency doesn't currently have any award availability (and is going for $400+/night), so if anyone is interested in transferring the reservation let me know. If not, I'll cancel it a few days before arrival.

-FlyerBeek

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.