EZE (Belated) COW DO 2021 - preliminary discussion potential dates?? [canceled]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

EZE (Belated) COW DO 2021 - preliminary discussion potential dates?? [canceled]

Search this Thread

Old Oct 3, 2021, 5:04 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Looked at my diary and saw my wife has me down for painting and decorating our new garage that week. As you well know Alex, Argentine women won't take 'no' for an answer....not even for a COW DO!!
Old Oct 3, 2021, 5:08 pm
Moderator, Argentina and FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Lord of Malbec & all Wines Argentine. AA EXP / Marriott Lifetime Silver / Hertz Presidents Circle
Originally Posted by HIDDY
Looked at my diary and saw my wife has me down for painting and decorating our new garage that week. As you well know Alex, Argentine women won't take 'no' for an answer....not even for a COW DO!!
I will give you one thing, my dear Hiddy... you get an A+ for creativity in crafting excuses not to show up...... LOL

Im sure next year will be the year you finally make an appearance....
Old Oct 3, 2021, 5:34 pm

Programs: AA 4MM EXP; Starwood Lifetime Plt
Thanks for the heads-up, but I will be traveling at that date. Maybe2022?
Old Oct 3, 2021, 6:20 pm

Originally Posted by Gaucho100K
I will give you one thing, my dear Hiddy... you get an A+ for creativity in crafting excuses not to show up...... LOL

Im sure next year will be the year you finally make an appearance....
She's the boss!!

Please give me several months notice next year Alex.....weeks are no use. It'll give me more time to think of an excuse to give her to attend!!
Old Oct 3, 2021, 6:49 pm

Programs: w/+1: AS MVPG; IHG/Marriott Plat; Hilton/BW Diamond; Hertz Prez; SG Silver
Originally Posted by HIDDY
She's the boss!!

Please give me several months notice next year Alex.....weeks are no use. It'll give me more time to think of an excuse to give her to attend!!
Hah! I'm the boss and I have my wife's permission to say so.
24left and Zorak like this.
Old Oct 3, 2021, 6:55 pm

Originally Posted by rxgeek
Hah! I'm the boss and I have my wife's permission to say so.
She's obviously not Argentine!!
Old Oct 3, 2021, 6:57 pm

Programs: UA "Lifetime" Gold, AS MVPG100K, OW Emerald, HH Lifetime Diamond, IC Plat, Marriott Gold, Hertz Gold
It was great to hear from you, Alex. I hope it can go ahead. We already have a travel commitment around that time, so we'll hope for another year.
Old Oct 3, 2021, 7:48 pm

Programs: UA GS 2.6MM & Lifetime UC, Qantas Platinum, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Bonvoy Platinum, HawaiianMiles
Possible for me and maybe +1. Have bookings for prospective SIN DO in January as well
Old Oct 3, 2021, 8:07 pm

As much as I did enjoy my one COW DO a few years back, it will not be possible for me this year.
Old Oct 4, 2021, 7:00 am

Programs: DL, HHonors, Bonvoy, Hyatt
I was looking into the November changes and I still don't see that tourists can enter, only people with a direct connection to an Argentine. Could someone please provide a reference? ¡Gracias!
Old Oct 4, 2021, 11:57 am
Moderator: Hilton Honors forums

As much as I would like to attend, I will not be able to be there this year if it happens.

Hopefully, I will be there one day in the future...
Old Oct 4, 2021, 4:05 pm

I'm going to do my best to be there...

Having done zero research, what's the ballpark cost on a PCR test in BsAs and can a Canadian transit the USA ex-EZE? There's always the MEX shuffle but if like to avoid it...
Old Oct 4, 2021, 6:36 pm
Moderator, Argentina and FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Lord of Malbec & all Wines Argentine. AA EXP / Marriott Lifetime Silver / Hertz Presidents Circle
The most expensive PCR test in town runs AR$12000,- but there are other options. The City of Buenos Aires offers free PCR tests but I think that you may need to have a DNI to get one - I will try to inquire about testing for visitors. Will revert back as I know more.
Old Oct 4, 2021, 6:54 pm

Programs: DL 2.8 MM/PM, AA MM/GLD, Marriott LT Platinum, Hilton Gold
Intrigued….this would certainly be fun! Not sure I’ll be able to get away in November, though. Please put me down as a maybe and let me work on the timelines for a flurry of new client projects that just came in.
Old Oct 4, 2021, 8:14 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AAdvantage Executive Platinum, Delta Silver Medallion, Marriott Bonvoy Ambassador
We are not going to be able to attend this year. Possibly next year. So glad that travel is opening up again!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.