Reload this Page >

5000 post club! [merged threads]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

5000 post club! [merged threads]

Search this Thread

Old Jan 12, 2024, 3:46 pm

Programs: AA Plt, Marriott Gold, National EE, Hertz PC, El Mambero De Mucci, PWP Aide to Generalissimo Godot
Originally Posted by PLeblond
I came to FT as plane geek trying to understand the world of FFPs and found a community of likeminded people within these forums. I travelled for leisure and pleasure and with the help of people on FT was able to attain E50k on AC and *G for a few years. Set foot on every continent (except Antarctica) and am now the de facto pseudo-travel consultant for most people in my circle.

I met a lot of very cool and interesting people on FT and participated in some Dos. The AC forum was my mainstay and built some great relationships while I was actively travelling, most of whom are unfortunately no longer active on the forum.

I want to thank everyone that helped me over the years. You have made a difference in my life and I appreciate it. I hope I have been able to pay it forward to a lot of others.

As for those who might not always appreciate my sense of humour (does not always translate well to the written medium, I know), my intolerance for entitlement, bullies and derogatory terms used in these walls (gate-lice and lounge dragon, for example); fear not as this marks the halfway point of me posting on FT. I promise I won’t make it to 10,000 posts.
Congrats!
PLeblond likes this.
Old Feb 7, 2024, 11:20 pm

Programs: UA 2MM
Half way to Evangelist status, after nearly 23 years on FT! It has been a pleasure being a member of the FT Community and attending the annual Japan and OzFest DOs and meeting FT friends. I hope I have been able to offer some helpful advice on the TG, UA and hotel boards I frequent. Hoping I will be able to achieve Evangelist status in the future. Haha!
Old Apr 10, 2024, 6:41 pm

Programs: MB Ambassador, WOH Globalist, HH Diamond (Aspire), AA Gold, UA (*G) Gold
Halfway to Evangelist with my 5000th post!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.