Wiki Posts
Search

$25 for opening account

Search this Thread

Old May 19, 2003, 10:02 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL Skymiles, A Advantage, HHonors, Marriott Rewards
$25 for opening account

If you e-mail me at [email protected] with your first and last name, I can refer you to ING Direct so that you can get $25 for opening a savings account--( I'll get $10 for the referral) Since I can only refer 25 people, the first to reply will cash in on this--and I'll post when 25 have replied- Oh, and if it's a home equity loan, you'll get $100 and I'll get $25. Fters helping each other again!
Old May 19, 2003, 10:21 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AMC MovieWatcher, Giant BonusCard, Petco PALS Card, Silver Diner Blue Plate Club
There are lots of threads on this offer over in the S.P.A.M. forum.

The most recent one is here:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/Forum...ML/001713.html

------------------
View from the Wing: A blog about Free Miles and Free Markets
Old May 19, 2003, 1:27 pm
Senior Moderator

Programs: UA Plat/2MM [23-yr. 1K, now emeritus] clawing way back to WN-A List; MR LT Titanium; HY Whateverist.
As gleff points out, the home for offers like this is in the FT Miles S.P.A.M forum --much more relevant than in this Community forum which concerns FTers getting together and related celebratory events re the FT community; so....to S.P.A.M it goes.
Ocn Vw 1K Moderator, Community.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.