Community
Wiki Posts
Search

DEN Friday 3/22 Afternoon

Search this Thread

Old Mar 17, 2002, 9:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Earned status with AA, DL, SPG, HH, Hyatt, Marriott, Seabourn, NCL, National, Hertz...I miss my bed!
DEN Friday 3/22 Afternoon

I'm scheduled through DEN in the early afternoon on Friday. If the loads are like they were this past Friday (and they look heavier), I should be able to bump all afternoon on UA.

Is anyone else going to be around... it would be nice to have company to drink with in the RCC.

(Edited to add that as of right now, the flights look to have anywhere from -2 to 15 available seats. Last week, however, most were 7s all across on Wednesday yet when I misconnected on Friday am, UA had to interline me to AA because they couldn't reaccomodate me all day. Since it is spring break, I'm remaining optimistic!)

[This message has been edited by techgirl (edited 03-17-2002).]
Old Mar 18, 2002, 6:33 am

Location: DEN, UA PE, Hilton Gold, ** Reactivate Delete Feature**
How many bumps are you planning I won't be back through on my way home until 7:42 Friday.

-QL
Old Mar 18, 2002, 8:12 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Earned status with AA, DL, SPG, HH, Hyatt, Marriott, Seabourn, NCL, National, Hertz...I miss my bed!
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by QuantumLeap:
How many bumps are you planning I won't be back through on my way home until 7:42 Friday.

-QL
</font>
Right now, I'm technically only laying over from 12:29 to 1:40. This however, could be pushed later in the day depending upon whether:

1. I end up having to go to breakfast with a client on Friday morning and thus end up on a later flight.

2. Just how full those flights get... in a perfect world, I could bump all day and into Saturday (since I don't need to be back to DFW until Saturday afternoon when the AA flight arrives from CDG).
Old Mar 19, 2002, 11:38 am

Location: DEN (Boulder) ~ UA 1K, Hyatt Diamond, US Gold, Marriott Platinum, Starwood Gold, LH SEN
Programs: Hyatt, United, Starwood, USAir, Marriott, Lufthansa, Hilton
As of right now, Mr. BoulderHyattHopper and I are not flying this weekend so I don't think we can get to the RCC to see you.

DEN has been NUTSO busy recently, so I would be optimistic.

We flew DEN - EWR Saturday and then EWR-LHR Sat/Sun and back yesterday. They would not put us on the list (REFUSED!) because they knew the flights were too busy. I have never been refused to put on the VDB list before, I did NOT like it.

Anyhow, if you are around this week...maybe we can meet for dinner or a drink?
Old Mar 19, 2002, 3:46 pm
Moderator: Coupon Connection & S.P.A.M

Programs: Destination Unknown, TSA Disparager Diamond (LTDD)
I don't get into DEN until early evening that day, so I'll miss you unless you do particularly well and I do particularly poorly on our bumping efforts out of and into DEN.
Old Mar 19, 2002, 4:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Location: Seat 1A, Juice pretty much everywhere, Mucci des Coins Exotiques
I'll be passing through DEN on the 22nd between 11:30 and 12:30. I usually hang out in the 1K room, but if folks are in one of the RCC's, I could head up there. But the 1K room is central to the B terminal.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.