Wiki Posts
Search

Day trip to NYC - Nov 14

Search this Thread

Old Nov 6, 2001, 4:26 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AA LT Gold, DL SM, HY Disc, Marriott LT Gold
Update Unfortunately, the best laid plans can get really screwed up by real life.... As some of you know, my mom was supposed to have surgery yesterday, but it was delayed because of some complications. It was originally delayed until the 19th, but now it has been rescheduled for the 15th. So, I'm not going to Albany, which means that I'm not going to be anywhere near Manhattan... Thank you all so much for your interest in getting together, and I promise we'll do something one evening in January.
Old Nov 6, 2001, 4:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AA LT Gold, DL SM, HY Disc, Marriott LT Gold
Of course, that shouldn't stop any of the rest of you from getting together anyway on the 14th. If you do, somebody send me the bill for the first round.
Old Nov 7, 2001, 5:04 pm
Moderator: Midwest, Las Vegas & Dining Buzz

My best wishes to your mom.
Old Nov 7, 2001, 5:54 pm
doc
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

I trust she will do well, ElmhurstNick. There's no one like mom! All the very best.

[This message has been edited by doc (edited 11-07-2001).]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.