Reload this Page >

Krispy Kreme opening 10/30

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Krispy Kreme opening 10/30

Search this Thread

Old Oct 30, 2001, 9:27 am

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by !mykol!:
Cheesecake Factory: I enjoyed my meal; however, it was definately not worth the 2 hour wait...
</font>
Hmmm...I still think I would wait in line for 2 hours to have even one bite of the tiramisu cheesecake...oh and the tex mex egg rolls..oh and the ceasar salad...and...well..ok I guess I just like the place.

Old Oct 31, 2001, 11:37 am

Has anyone gone to the one in Issaquah yet?

I heard they were charging $1 per donut.

Anyway, IMHO Krispy Kreme makes good donuts but not worth waiting in line for over 5 minutes and spending over 65 cents per donut. I like a little donut shop in Seattle down on Eastlake Ave, where they make them all by hand. There is only 1 (I think its called Sophie's Donuts or something) and they are good. Anyone can slap sugaring icing on a donut; its whats inside that matters and the donuts there are yummy.
Old Oct 31, 2001, 12:21 pm
Original Member, Moderator: Hotel Deals and MilesBuzz
Original Poster

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by whlinder:
Has anyone gone to the one in Issaquah yet?
</font>
Krispy Kreme report 10/31 at 10:00am

No...but I drive past it every day. They share a parking lot with Home Depot and have \commandeered the lot so there are five lanes of traffic (just like drive thru bank teller lines) divided by orange cones. Each line has about 15 cars in it. The line of people walking up to the facility wraps around the building but not quite all the way around.

Meanwhile, you can drive right up to the Starbucks a few buildings away, get a steamy hot mocha and a delicious cinnamon twist in less than 3 minutes.

------------------
Addicted to airline miles? Check out: Mileage Workshop

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.