Reload this Page >

Rudi's coming to SFO 9/8/01-Party Time?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Rudi's coming to SFO 9/8/01-Party Time?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 20, 2001, 11:27 am

Programs: UA Million Miler (mostly earned on CO)
Brunch will be dim sum at Fook Yuen in Millbrae. We'll need to have it early, 10 AM, since Rudi and Mizu will need time to get to Candlestick for the 49ers game, and we'll want to beat the crowd to get tables. Details to follow...
Old Jul 21, 2001, 11:59 am

Programs: UA 1.050MM, PersonalCar 0.275MM
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by dgolds:
Brunch will be dim sum at Fook Yuen in Millbrae. We'll need to have it early, 10 AM, since Rudi and Mizu will need time to get to Candlestick for the 49ers game, and we'll want to beat the crowd to get tables. Details to follow...</font>
I don't suppose there are any extra tickets available where Rudi & Mizu will be sitting that won't cost an arm and a leg, are there?
Old Jul 21, 2001, 12:52 pm

Programs: AA, Hilton, Hyatt
While I am still looking forward for my 1st FT dinner tonite, I find the Rudi's SFO event equally too good to pass up... So, Punki, pls count 2 of us for strong maybe at this time!! (Collon doesn't have a FT name yet)... Almost forgot, pls put us in for the Sat dinner.

Thanks, Helen
Old Jul 21, 2001, 2:46 pm
Original Member

Programs: miles&more, MileagePlus
pshuang: 3COM park is, for over 15 years now, sold out exclusively to Season-Ticket-holders.

My brother and I have two season-tickets for over 5 years now (the waiting list to become season ticket holders was about 6 years) that we often give away as gifts to our Napa-wine-producing business-partners.

Our (season-)tickets official price is $50/game - they sell on the 'grey' market, depending on the current 49er-ranking and opponent, for about 80$ to 150$.

This coming season I will be myself (only) at two games: Sunday sep-9 49er-Atlanta with Mizu and Saturday dec-22 49er against Philadelphia together with MileCrazy followed that same evening by Raiders - Tennessee.
Old Jul 21, 2001, 8:51 pm
In Memoriam

I had planned to try and make this but I couldn't pass up a mileage run that weekend on AS on their new non-stop SEA-DCA route. Good price and they'll be giving double miles for a 12-day period only. One of these days I'll get to meet the infamous Rudi. Sigh.
Old Jul 23, 2001, 7:43 am

Programs: LH HON, DL FO/MM, Marriott Lifetime Platinum, Accor Lifetime Platinum, Sixt Diamond
I will fly to SNA the same day Rudi flies there on th eway to the U.S. - anybody interested in a SNA meeting 09/01 evening or 09/02 during the day?
Old Jul 23, 2001, 10:04 am
Original Member

Programs: miles&more, MileagePlus
I am available (staying Saturday/Sunday at the Irvine Marriott) on Sunday, sep-2 until check-in SNA at about 4PM.

(on Saturday, immediate after arrival, I will accompany Punki to a wedding of a good FlyerTalk friend)
Old Jul 23, 2001, 10:51 am
Community Director Emerita

If I stay home for Labor Day weekend, I'll happily drive to Irvine to meet Rudi and rcs8551.

[This message has been edited by SanDiego1K (edited 07-23-2001).]
Old Jul 23, 2001, 2:37 pm

Programs: LH HON, DL FO/MM, Marriott Lifetime Platinum, Accor Lifetime Platinum, Sixt Diamond
I will arrive at LAX Saturday, 7:20 pm and overnight at the Anaheim Hilton. I would be happy to meet somewhere around Irvine for lunch!
Rudi, enjoy the wedding.
Old Jul 24, 2001, 1:58 pm

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Platinum Elite, UA Premier 1K, TAP Silver, Hyatt Discoverist
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Punki:
Hey, Nobbi, my confusion (as with most of the rest of you) is are you in for dinner, brunch or both?

Please let me know.

</font>
Sorry, I haven't replied earlier. We're in for dinner!

Thanks, Punki!
Old Jul 29, 2001, 2:22 am

any specific dates, times and locations here yet?
Old Jul 29, 2001, 12:40 pm

Programs: AA 1.5MM & RC of an employee, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond
Pacha the dinner and brunch info is on page one of this thread. Dinner is at 20:30 at 21st Amendment on the 8th. I see you didn't sign of for brunch but dgolds posted that it will be in Millbrae at Fook Yuen.

For more information about dinner check out the bottom of page one.

September 8th is 5 weeks away so soon I will be posting payment details.

------------------
The world is a book, and for those who do not travel, read only a page.
-Saint Augustine
Old Jul 29, 2001, 1:31 pm

I don't know yet if i'll be able to make the brunch yet, but otherwise thanks for the info
Old Jul 29, 2001, 6:44 pm
Commander Catcop

I'm sorry I won't be able to make it since it's one of my favorite cities in the WORLD, to see good friends again and to see a few good friends who live around SFO.

A long time, very good friend is celebrating her 50th birthday that very weekend. I got the job of bringing her to the suprrise party.

But I will toast you Rudi in NYC that weekend. Hope to see you all soon.

Old Jul 30, 2001, 12:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I'm most likely not going to be able to make the dinner either.

It's looking like that will be the weekend that my roommate finishes his 2600 mile hike of the Pacific Crest Trail at Manning Park on the Canadian border. And a drunken chexfan promise to be there at the finish is still a promise!

[This message has been edited by chexfan (edited 07-30-2001).]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.