Reload this Page >

Northern NJ late July / early August

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Northern NJ late July / early August

Search this Thread

Old Aug 2, 2000, 8:33 pm

Location: Homosassa, FL & Ringwood, NJ -UA-G(Lifetime); SPG-Plat (Lifetime)
I can't promise to be there either at exactly 5:30. Coming from Princeton area, traffic is heavy. However, I will be there, and I have mapsonus directions to the Sagebrush, just in case I am really late.

Special Note to El Gatto: I do have directions to the train station in Morris Plains and will be happy to provide transportaion. It appears to be less than 15 minutes from the restaruant.
Old Aug 4, 2000, 4:01 am

I just wanted to say thank you to all of the people at the Embassy Suites last night. Thank you all for making my first FlyerTalk experience memorable, and having me look forward to my next one. Thank you for making me feel instantly comfortable in an unfamiliar environment. I know that I did not have the opportunity to speak with everyone, but I particularly enjoyed speaking and listening to Catman, and Doc.

Also, I want to thank LarryU for working to coordinate this event. Again, I apologize for not being able to make it to the dinner, but I look forward to reading about it should anyone post the details.

I am eager for the next New York area get together in a few week at Sparks. Thanks again.
Old Aug 4, 2000, 9:37 am
doc
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Great fun, and a bit of a late night as always!

And a special treat to meet dsimon, KSA_USA, LarryU, E and (the other) Rudy for the first time!

Missed bomer and DJLawman, however!

Thanks to everyone for planning, participating and enjoying together!
Old Aug 4, 2000, 10:07 am

Again it was a great FT meeting. I had a great time at the Embassy suites hotel and special thanks goes to Larry for the drinks.

Sage Brush, is a really great restaurant. Good food and nice atmosphere with great people.

It was my pleasure to meet E ,Larry, Valcan(Thanks for the ride to the restaurant),nj-flyer(Thanks for the ride back to the hotel), doc, dsimon, Rudy and of course for the second time the superstar Catman
Old Aug 4, 2000, 11:27 am
Commander Catcop

It was great to see all of you, FINALLY meet E/Evan, Dsimon (both brothers I'll see in a few weeks at Sparks) Rudy (our South African friend) the fun loving LarryU (I'll see you next week at the RCC JFK...( and good old buddies: KSA USA, doc, Vulcan and njflyer.

Thanks for the rides E and NJFlyer.

A quicky trip report!

The SageBrush...The steak was great, especially for the chance to pick our own slap of meat, I loved the Texas sized Sam Adams ONLY HAD ONE but it was like drinking a keg! WHEW!

Only minor problem: that place was SO LOUD I could not hear my buddies at times. I know my hearing is not purrfect. But they did play the cat's theme song "I Will Survive!" I held back singing.

Thanks buddies and see you all soon (and some sooner!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.