Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Community > CommunityBuzz
Reload this Page >

Oz Fest 14 Newcastle, NSW, Australia. USA Memorial Day Weekend May 26 to May 28, 2017

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Oz Fest 14 Newcastle, NSW, Australia. USA Memorial Day Weekend May 26 to May 28, 2017

Search this Thread

Old Jun 7, 2017, 3:50 pm

Programs: Prefer to stay where the herded cats are staying, IHG , Hyatt gold, bottom fish in other chains
Originally Posted by Oz Fest
Oz Fest 15 thread will be started Saturday. Will be in Australia
Yay! Hoping to be there in 2018.
Old Jun 7, 2017, 4:59 pm
kpc

Programs: QF Plat, VA Gold, HH Diam, PC Plat, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by Oz Fest
Oz Fest 15 thread will be started Saturday. Will be in Australia
Noosa then
Old Jun 7, 2017, 5:18 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM/2MM, UA MM, BV LT Titanium, HH Diamond
Wherever it may be, we will keep an eye on this forum since we have been guests of these Aussies for many years and always appreciate the warm welcome and the adventures that they have planned for us. Any of them know whom to call when they are in the States.

BOB W is correct when he says that the temps in Queenstown can be low at this time of year but the weather had no effect on the roaring good time we had there down the Cromwell Valley wine road and in the little town.
Old Jun 7, 2017, 7:09 pm

Programs: QC Life, QFF Gold, VA Gold, HH nothing,IHG Gold
Noosa works for me
Old Jun 9, 2017, 6:06 pm
Oz Fest organizers
Original Poster

Oz Fest 15 thread started

Oz Fest 15 Sunshine Coast, QLD, Australia. USA Memorial Day Weekend May 25 to May 27 2018
Old Oct 14, 2017, 3:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Massachusetts, USA; AA Plat, DL GM and Flying Colonel; Bonvoy Platinum
I don't know if anyone is still reading this thread, but if you're like me you tend to leave your old thread subscriptions alone when a thread withers ...

... anyhow, those who visited the RAAF Museum might be interested in this slide show of the U.K. equivalent:

https://www.cnet.com/pictures/from-p...useum-cosford/

A bit far from Noosa (or from anywhere else Down Under) to visit as part of a future OzFest, but if you happen to be in the neighborhood ...
Fredd and JessicaTam like this.
Old Oct 15, 2017, 4:05 am

Programs: QF LTG, VA Gold, BA Gold, HH, SFSC
Thanks Efrem. Great pics.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.