Old Aug 6, 2014, 10:15 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: NewbieRunner
Print Wikipost

NYC Manufactured Spending Meetup?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 20, 2019, 3:38 pm

Programs: AA Plat Hyatt Diamond Marriot Plat elite Hilton DIamond and IHG Plat
I will look to join the Meetup group, but will also hope that an MS specific group is looking to meet up at some point soon as well. I am in the city on both 12-3 and 12-5 is someone wants to make something happen on one of those dates?

Same here. Lots of time on my hands and winter is the best time to start planning a summer adventure using MS.

Last edited by NewbieRunner; Nov 20, 2019 at 8:43 pm Reason: Merge consecutive posts by same member
Old Nov 22, 2019, 9:27 pm

Cannot imagine we have such group... hahaha
Old Nov 23, 2019, 6:43 am

Programs: Amtrak Guest Rewards, Starwood Preferred Guest, Marriott Rewards, Hilton Honors
Originally Posted by Burittoman
I will look to join the Meetup group, but will also hope that an MS specific group is looking to meet up at some point soon as well. I am in the city on both 12-3 and 12-5 is someone wants to make something happen on one of those dates?

Same here. Lots of time on my hands and winter is the best time to start planning a summer adventure using MS.
I can definitely be available on 12/3 at some point in the evening. Probably 6:30 PM or a bit after. Let me know if anything gets scheduled.
Old Nov 23, 2019, 6:44 am

Programs: Amtrak Guest Rewards, Starwood Preferred Guest, Marriott Rewards, Hilton Honors
Originally Posted by HenrySu1220
Cannot imagine we have such group... hahaha
Yes, I know for a fact that there is a lot of interest in a NYC meetup. Or at the very least, a Slack channel to discuss. But, it seems that NYC is very unfriendly for MS, so those with methods that still work probably won't want to share them.
Old Nov 23, 2019, 7:00 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Marriott 5+ BadgeAccor Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVPG, DL KM, Bee Six, Bonvoy Plat, Avis PC, Natl Exec, Greyhound Road Rewards Z"L
Originally Posted by deker0
Yes, I know for a fact that there is a lot of interest in a NYC meetup. Or at the very least, a Slack channel to discuss. But, it seems that NYC is very unfriendly for MS, so those with methods that still work probably won't want to share them.
It's next to impossible. I have actually never MSed within NYC limits. I've always gone out of state.

-J.
deker0 likes this.
Old Aug 18, 2023, 10:23 pm

Programs: United, Hyatt, AA, Southwest, Aeroplan
For anybody that's interested, I hold a monthly meetup, Point Me To NY. We talk about everything, but started as an MS group.

Here's our LinkTree
https://linktr.ee/pointmetony
Old Aug 31, 2023, 8:38 am

Programs: United, Hyatt, AA, Southwest, Aeroplan
Point Me To NY: September 16th

Once again, we will be hosting our monthly meetup this September 16th from 1-4pm.

The following meetup will be October 21st from 1-4pm, deliberately scheduled after the Chicago Seminars and Zorkfest so we can all discuss.

Please click here to RSVP for each event individually.

The location, while posted, is tentative due to college football season; worst case scenario we will be relocated to a sister bar.

As usual, one-drink minimum (non-alcoholic options available), event is free (donations kindly accepted to keep us soarin'). Please cancel if you can no longer attend, walk-in's and out-of-towners are always welcome

Last edited by audifanatic2510; Sep 6, 2023 at 7:20 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.