Hyatt London DO 2013. October 24th-27th

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hyatt London DO 2013. October 24th-27th

Search this Thread

Old Sep 28, 2013, 6:09 am
Original Poster

Programs: Virtuoso, Marriott Stars/Luminous, Hilton Impresario, IHG Luxury & Lifestyle, Hyatt Prive etc
Another couple of great prizes to announce:
- a 2 night B+B stay at the Park Hyatt Abu Dhabi (the hotel was great during the DO there in August, so can strongly recommend)
- a 2 night stay at the new Grand Hyatt in Cannes (this is a very high value prize)
Old Oct 8, 2013, 2:11 am
Original Poster

Programs: Virtuoso, Marriott Stars/Luminous, Hilton Impresario, IHG Luxury & Lifestyle, Hyatt Prive etc
Another 2 fantastic prizes to announce:
- a 3 night stay in a Club room at the Grand Hyatt Berlin
- a 2 nights stay at the Andaz Napa

If anyone still wishes to book a stay at the hotel, please contact me as the room block is now off so booking online is not available. Only those who stay 2 nights on the group rate in the hotel are guaranteed a prize in the raffle.
Old Oct 8, 2013, 11:16 pm
Original Poster

And for the star prize...

- 3 nights at the Andaz Maui

A great opportunity to see a new hotel and perhaps also combine with a DO in the works for Las Vegas and Hawaii.
Old Oct 11, 2013, 9:29 am
Original Poster

A heads up that I have taken the password off the Swag Bag page and Raffle Page. They are a little rough and ready but have all the necessary information!

If for any reason the number of qualifying rooms goes above the number of prizes we have (late bookings), we will supplement the prizes with out own Hyatt points.

Note - we have a couple of spaces at dinner still available if anyone wants to come.
Old Oct 16, 2013, 2:42 am
Original Poster

As we are nearing a week to go, a reminder to anyone who has not filled in menu choices/registration form to do so asap.

A couple of spaces remain at dinner if anyone wants to attend.

It has been requested that the walking tour (weather dependent) and trip to St Martins be moved to a Friday. This will now take place on Friday afternoon. Regardless of whether you can/want to come on this trip, please bring any spare airline amenity kits, toothbrushes or eye masks with you and those visiting the charity can gift them. As I understand it everything is useful, so raid the aircraft on landing!
Old Oct 22, 2013, 8:30 am
Original Poster

Another reminder for those who have not filled in menu choices to please do so.

Also, we have room for 2 more couples (or 4 singles) if anyone would like to come for dinner. Please contact me.

Lastly, please remember to a) bring any amenity kits you have lying around and b) to donate online to St Martins
Old Oct 23, 2013, 4:32 pm

The eagle has landed! Just arrived in London ahead of schedule. Anyone want to meetup for lunch tomorrow or something casual, let me know. Otherwise we ll see you at the event!
CAN'T WAIT.
Old Aug 13, 2014, 8:55 am

Programs: Leaders Unlimited,Fairmont Platinum,SLH Loved,IC Ambassador
Red face Can i win this one please!

Originally Posted by price123
And for the star prize...

- 3 nights at the Andaz Maui

A great opportunity to see a new hotel and perhaps also combine with a DO in the works for Las Vegas and Hawaii.
OMG OMG OMG this is an AMAZING prize! you know how to tempt us to your doos!
Old Aug 13, 2014, 1:41 pm
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
The thread is closed since it is about an event which took place nearly 10 months ago.

NewbieRunner
Co-Moderator, CommunityBuzz

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.