FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   CommunityBuzz (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/communitybuzz-380/)
-   -   Hyatt London DO 2013. October 24th-27th (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/communitybuzz/1434756-hyatt-london-do-2013-october-24th-27th.html)

price123 Feb 3, 2013 9:49 am

Hyatt London DO 2013. October 24th-27th

After the success of last year's event at The Churchill, we will be running the Hyatt London Do for the second year running. Proposed itinerary as follows:

24th October
19:30 Champagne reception, sponsored by The Hyatt Churchill in the Library Suite

25th October
09:30 Focus groups as required
Trip to RAF Museum London
Dinner at 4030 in the Gherkin

26th October
14:00 Delivery of amenities to St Martin-in-the-Fields. Tour or information for those who are interested
19:00 Champagne reception and dinner, generously sponsored by American Express
Prize draw to raise money for St Martin-in-the-Fields

27th October
12:30 Brunch

Rate for a View Room
£264 single occupancy including VAT and full breakfast in the Montagu
£288 double occupancy including VAT and full breakfast in the Montagu

Rate code: G-FLYT

Registration form link
Menu

People who do not wish to stay in the hotel are welcome to come anything except the first champagne reception and prize draw.
The focus group on Friday morning and the dinner on Saturday night are 2 areas I would like to highlight for this. A champagne reception followed by a 3 course dinner is sponsored by AMEX and worth around £85 per person. A goody bag will also be given out, worth around £75. We are requesting donations to the homeless charity Connection@St Martin in the Fields in return for coming (suggested amount £35-50).

Pat89339 Feb 3, 2013 12:12 pm

I'm a possible at this point. It's a bit early for my schedule to confirm.

oiRRio Feb 3, 2013 1:45 pm

A bit early but put me down as interested.

Stayed at the Churchill for the first time last weekend and really liked it.

SS255 Feb 3, 2013 7:13 pm

I presume that I can use the two free weekend nights at the Hyatt Churchill which I won at last years Hyatt London Do, and then just extend my stay by one night on either end at the group rate, correct?

FriendlySkies Feb 3, 2013 10:42 pm

I should be free during that time, though I won't know for another month of two. In any case, please mark me as interested.

price123 Feb 4, 2013 12:23 am

Originally Posted by SS255 (Post 20180155)
I presume that I can use the two free weekend nights at the Hyatt Churchill which I won at last years Hyatt London Do, and then just extend my stay by one night on either end at the group rate, correct?

Correct. Pay any 2 nights and extend stay with free nights won, on points or credit cards.

gengar Feb 4, 2013 5:38 am

49ers and Jags fans could consider going to the NFL game in London on the 27th as well. Sadly (as if I needed to compound the Super Bowl loss today), I won't be able to make that game or this year's DO either. :(

travelkid Feb 4, 2013 7:25 am

Originally Posted by SS255 (Post 20180155)

Nice churn:D I guess you will subscribe to that prize@:-)

dedehans Feb 4, 2013 2:14 pm

I am interested....

monitor Feb 5, 2013 12:22 pm

Originally Posted by dedehans (Post 20184804)
I am interested....

As are we.

Yoshi212 Feb 5, 2013 4:08 pm

Please put me in the interested category.

nub2travel Feb 10, 2013 4:48 pm

We will be sorry to miss Hyatt London DO 2013 but we will be traveling to Italy that weekend. Hopefully we will attend in 2014.

EWRfflyer Feb 12, 2013 12:21 pm

Eight ball says all signs point to maybe

price123 Feb 27, 2013 7:08 am

I am really happy to announce that American Express will once again be sponsoring the Hyatt London DO. This is a great opportunity for us to find out what might be coming next from our favourite credit card company, or to influence future benefits. Let's all keep our fingers crossed from some great Foursquare promotions!

I know the dinner was one of the highlights of 2012's event, so I'm sure you will all be as thrilled as I am to know that this will go ahead again thanks to AMEX. This will work in a similar way to last year with menu choice a couple of weeks beforehand and a champagne reception to start things off. To start with, capacity will be limited to 50 people. Look forward to seeing you there.

Pat89339 Feb 27, 2013 8:31 am

Any possibility of having the booking link available before my current suite upgrades expire tomorrow?