Wiki Posts
Search

MCI BBQ DO VII --July 20-22, 2012

Search this Thread

Old Dec 14, 2012, 11:28 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM/2MM, UA MM, BV LT Titanium, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by kipper
The Horse & Bourbon Do III is that weekend as well, although I don't know that it would affect many who would attend this one.
Raises hand.

I've wanted to get to both of these over the years with no success and this year committed early to Kentucky. We have an office up the road in Louisville and will stay with that one even if they schedule this for the same weekend.

BTW, I would not be completely deprived since there is some damn good BBQ in Kentucky.
Old Dec 14, 2012, 12:34 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Location: Either at the shooting range or anywhere good beer can be found...
Originally Posted by monitor
Raises hand.

I've wanted to get to both of these over the years with no success and this year committed early to Kentucky. We have an office up the road in Louisville and will stay with that one even if they schedule this for the same weekend.

BTW, I would not be completely deprived since there is some damn good BBQ in Kentucky.
I've been trying for a few years to get to the MCI BBQ DO, but each year, something happens. Mr. Kipper and I have a reason to venture to Kentucky, and the Horse & Bourbon Do sounded like it might be a good time to visit. Right now though, things are very up in the air, in part because we're also trying to plan a hunting trip out west, and my schedule is only "so" flexible at work.
Old Dec 15, 2012, 12:14 am
Original Poster

Programs: Free Agent
Sounds like we need to deconflict with the Horse and Bourbon Do then. So how about the second weekend of April?
Old Dec 16, 2012, 1:53 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
If this splits off I'd like to be kept in the loop. Sounds delicious- have a brief layover in MCI (1 hour or so ) in late February enroue to AUS but would like to experience it FT style (as a DO )
Old Dec 16, 2012, 2:07 am
Original Poster

Programs: Free Agent
Please continue all 2013 BBQ Do discussion in this thread:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/commu...14-2013-a.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.