FlyerTalk lapel pin

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

FlyerTalk lapel pin

Search this Thread

Old Feb 3, 2012, 3:40 pm

Programs: UA Silver, AA, WN, DL
Wirelessly posted (BB Curve: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.3.4; en-us; T-Mobile G2 Build/GRJ22) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

I prefer the lapel pins actually. As much as I love my FT luggage tag (gifted to me from Violist), I take the bag into meetings where I prefer not to have the attention. It makes it harder to believe that I was INvoluntarily rerouted
Old Feb 5, 2012, 1:39 pm
Moderator: Smoking Lounge; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime (for now) Gold MM, HH Gold, Giving Tootsie Pops to UA employees, & a retired hockey goalie
Originally Posted by kipper
I should hope you don't wear dhammer53's wife's thong... Rather, I would guess you have your own that you wear every time you fly.
Shhhhhhh
Old Feb 13, 2012, 6:45 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
IB gave all the mods a FT lapel pin at the BOS mod do and I got another one for xmas, so there most be a stash of them in IB HQ near LAX. Why don't you PM Ibobi if he can get you some?
Old Feb 13, 2012, 9:23 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Location: Either at the shooting range or anywhere good beer can be found...
Originally Posted by goalie
Shhhhhhh
Oh, the mental image... Now I'm afraid to close my eyes!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.