Search

TUCSON ARIZONA DO - Sunday March 27 & Monday March 28 2011

Search this Thread

Old Jul 8, 2011, 11:09 am
Moderator: CommunityBuzz!, OMNI, OMNI/PR, and OMNI/Games & FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: UAMM, AAMM & ExPlat, Marriott lifetime Plat, IHG Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by MRKEY
Always open to suggestions. El Charro? Peruvian Cuisine?
Peruvian for sure, please make sure you try Inca's www.incascuisine.com which IIRC is located somewhat near where you stay in Tucson.

Sorry I won't be able to join you this time, at this time of the year we head north (northern Wisconsin).

I am hoping that we can plan something next spring, say in mid March or mid April.
Old Jul 8, 2011, 11:45 am
In memoriam

Programs: AA 1.8 MM, DL, Hilton Gold, SPG Gold,
Originally Posted by Sweet Willie
Peruvian for sure, please make sure you try Inca's www.incascuisine.com which IIRC is located somewhat near where you stay in Tucson.

Sorry I won't be able to join you this time, at this time of the year we head north (northern Wisconsin).

I am hoping that we can plan something next spring, say in mid March or mid April.
Thanks for the link Willie. I thought you might still be in town . Inca Cuisine looks intriguing and is quite close to the casa. If anybody is around give me a shout.
Old Jul 10, 2011, 11:30 pm

Programs: UA1k;HH Gold;MR Gold
Stu -

If you want to drive up to PHX at 4am Weds morning I would love to see you - otherwise will have to pass on this visit - going to get out of the 115F heat for a few days

Jan
Old Jul 11, 2011, 7:45 am
In memoriam

Programs: AA 1.8 MM, DL, Hilton Gold, SPG Gold,
Originally Posted by jan_az
Stu -

If you want to drive up to PHX at 4am Weds morning I would love to see you - otherwise will have to pass on this visit - going to get out of the 115F heat for a few days

Jan

i'd love to see you as well. No problem, driving up to PHX. I was going down to my cousin's ranch in Sonoita Tuesday for a night, but I'll be here for the rest of the week and my plans are a bit flexible too. Hopefully we will work it out for sure this trip. I'll talk to you later today Jan. Feel free to call me on my cell.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.