Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Citi | ThankYou Rewards
Reload this Page >

Citi Premier converted to Citi Strata Premier

Citi Premier converted to Citi Strata Premier

Old May 16, 2024, 5:01 pm

Programs: AA, AS, CI, DL, UA
Originally Posted by mia
Benefit changes are listed in Post 4,
Well they took away the trip insurance and put it back...

10x TYP has been there. 3x EV seems to be an equivalent of gas, so that's probably the only addition.

Hopefully Prestige will get a better refreshment if it's converted to Elite.
Old May 16, 2024, 5:40 pm

Originally Posted by coolfish1103
I am kind of confused as to why they are introducing Strata if there's no obvious changes from the Premier?
Presumably they are preparing the Strata brand for use with other cards, like the rumored Strata Elite.
Old May 16, 2024, 6:33 pm

Originally Posted by coolfish1103
I am kind of confused as to why they are introducing Strata if there's no obvious changes from the Premier?
Originally Posted by claimui
Presumably they are preparing the Strata brand for use with other cards, like the rumored Strata Elite.
My thoughts too. They're aiming to establish a brand of premium travel cards. Similar to the Sapphire cards and now Well Fargo's Autograph cards.
coolfish1103 likes this.
Old Yesterday, 7:56 pm

This card is far from "Premium." In fact, in spite of having been approved for it almost month ago, I haven't even received the card, nor the replacement they claim they sent out 10 days ago. Ever worse, Citi is gaslighting me into believing this is my fault. After dealing with incompetence at both the level of normal customer service and the "Executive Office" (whose staff speak like they work for the DMV), I filed a complaint with the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. Citi is an absolute joke.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.