Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Citi | ThankYou Rewards
Reload this Page >

Travel scam on Citi own site. Drop down box.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 23, 2024 | 3:10 pm
Original Poster

On your own Citi site, they offer use TRAVEL
It is not -Citi travel, it takes you to a 3rd, fourth, 5th layer of intrusive travel companies. CITI assures you, later, they take no responsibility to it. Try talking to Agado Airlines when you think you clearly booked through Delta. 5 hours later in phone calls Citi says we have no idea who these people are. Citi bargains with them to let them such as booking.com. priceline and another layer Agado book for them. Citi is not Travel and should not allow this
They invite you to use TRAVEL clearly right on their bill then they said. WHAT. DON'T TALK TO US!
Old Apr 23, 2024 | 3:19 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
20 Years on Site

Agoda runs an airline now? What's it like?
Old Apr 23, 2024 | 3:31 pm
Original Poster

Disaster but help yourself on Citi site

5 hours to hear lies and ridiculousness about your flight
My point is that Citi doesn't sell Dodge etc. and it shouldnt link to Travel either.
Old Apr 23, 2024 | 4:08 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
20 Years on Site

Originally Posted by Agentpat
5 hours to hear lies and ridiculousness about your flight
My point is that Citi doesn't sell Dodge etc. and it shouldnt link to Travel either.
Most, if not all, major credit card issuers offer travel rewards and/or booking services of some sort. Citi happens to outsource some of these functions to Booking.com, including subsidiaries such as Agoda and Priceline. What, exactly, are you complaining about?
dw likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.