Wiki Posts
Search

Citi webpage login issues

Search this Thread

Old May 9, 2022, 3:42 pm
Original Poster

Programs: World of Hyatt, Marriott Bonvoy, Hilton Honors, UA Mileage Plus
Citi webpage login issues

Having trouble logging into Citi website. When I go to log in it asks me to “Activate Your Card”. I have not gotten any new cards. When I enter in one of my current cards it asks for some new information, tells me what my username is (duh, I already entered it) and then loops me back to the citi.com main page to login. I am dreading calling Citi and dealing with someone in India named John Johnson who I cannot understand. Has this happened to anyone else and do you know a solution?

TIA
Old May 9, 2022, 3:48 pm
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Which browsers have you tried? Does using an Incognito or Private browser window change anything?
Old May 9, 2022, 4:40 pm
Original Poster

Programs: World of Hyatt, Marriott Bonvoy, Hilton Honors, UA Mileage Plus
Originally Posted by mia
Which browsers have you tried? Does using an Incognito or Private browser window change anything?
I’ve tried Safari, Chrome, DuckDuckGo, Edge — incognito, regular, after clearing cookies and cache, Windows, MacOS, iPad OS, iOS, and even the Citi App will redirect me to that webpage if I try to log on via the app.

Citi chat reps just say “oh you need to call.”
Old May 9, 2022, 5:17 pm
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
I normally login at citicards.com which redirects to https://www.citi.com/credit-cards/home and the process works as expected today.
Old May 10, 2022, 2:35 am

I too have issues with the Citi web site-- I can see my credit card info BUT:

1. - AFTER I AM ON THE SITE AND WANT TO GO TO Thank You site -- I click to go to Thank You points and it just takes me back to re-sign-in on main credit card site

this has been going on since march 17 -- made, many,many calls -spoke with supervisors -they all open tickets to IT dept - still not fixed!--spoke with Thank You they say speak with Citi

I have tried many browsers, even incognito - tried different lap tops - tried to sign in directly to Thank You site and that just takes me to credit card sign in --I tried with a a VPN and without --nothing works!

2. this is a small solved problem THEY REMOVED all my bank paying info - told me it will take a month to get it back - waited and then decided to reenter bank info and that worked

Last edited by SPLP007; May 10, 2022 at 2:40 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.