Dispute charge - undelivered package

Old Apr 28, 2022, 7:17 am
Original Poster

Dispute charge - undelivered package

Folks - how is Citi AA cards with undelivered package? The retailer insists the package was delivered but I never received it and they say it was signed by me but can't provide any signature proof. Obviously, it was erroneously delivered to another household

Thanks
Old May 17, 2022, 5:29 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by sam007
Folks - how is Citi AA cards with undelivered package? The retailer insists the package was delivered but I never received it and they say it was signed by me but can't provide any signature proof. Obviously, it was erroneously delivered to another household

Thanks
i am in a similar situation - except my package was never delivered and tracking confirms that. However Citi so far sided with the merchant!
Old May 17, 2022, 5:44 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by sam007

Thanks
Who was the carrier? Do you have a tracking number? What does the *carrier* -- not the seller -- have to say about a delivery signature?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.