Manage Authorized User function

Old Apr 8, 2021, 7:40 am
Original Poster

Programs: AS Gold (OW), SK Silver (*A), UR, MR
Manage Authorized User function

"To link a credit card account on which you are an authorized user, you will need a Secure Transaction Code (STC) from the primary cardmember. The primary cardmember must sign on and request it using the Manage Authorized User function."

Would you happen to know where this Manage Authorized User function is? I don't see how the primary cardmember can request the code.
Old Apr 8, 2021, 7:50 am
mia
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend; Moderator: American Express, Capital One, Citi, Chase, Credit Card Programs, Diners Club, Signatures

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Services > Credit Card Services > Authorized Users > Click the AU's Name > Online access to this account > Edit.
Old Apr 8, 2021, 3:11 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AS Gold (OW), SK Silver (*A), UR, MR
Thank you. I had, in my wifes Citi online account on her behalf, clicked on my name sensing that enabling online access would be it, but figured Id ask first before clicking on Edit. Now that I have, a mention of an STC being emailed magically appears once I had furthermore clicked on Enable.

Ill hold off on clicking Save for now though, as old AU thoughts of mixed nature have resurfaced, prompted by one of the two AU cards needing my date of birth. Not that it looks to be interfering, but I have a real problem with a CCC allowing someone to add someone else and not getting prior consent and identification from that person.

Citi apparently has my date of birth for the other AU card, which is probably due to the Costco transition from Amex TrueEarnings to Citi Anywhere, which killed, ten years later anyway, my wifes oldest revolving account with no choice of a product change prior to the much feared doomsday.

Wreaking havoc with someone's credit report is not pleasant. The STC though seems to be a step in the right direction.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.