FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Manage Authorized User function
View Single Post
Old Apr 8, 2021, 3:11 pm
vanillabean

Programs: AS 75K (OW), SK Silver (*A), UR, MR
Thank you. I had, in my wife’s Citi online account on her behalf, clicked on my name sensing that enabling online access would be it, but figured I’d ask first before clicking on Edit. Now that I have, a mention of an STC being emailed magically appears once I had furthermore clicked on Enable.

I’ll hold off on clicking Save for now though, as old AU thoughts of mixed nature have resurfaced, prompted by one of the two AU cards needing my date of birth. Not that it looks to be interfering, but I have a real problem with a CCC allowing someone to add someone else and not getting prior consent and identification from that person.

Citi apparently has my date of birth for the other AU card, which is probably due to the Costco transition from Amex TrueEarnings to Citi Anywhere, which killed, ten years later anyway, my wife’s oldest revolving account with no choice of a product change prior to the much feared doomsday.

Wreaking havoc with someone's credit report is not pleasant. The STC though seems to be a step in the right direction.