Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Little League rate

Search this Thread

Old Mar 4, 2010, 12:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Jeff050
Hi, just wanted to double check and see if anyone can confirm using the LPGA discount code would not affect your ability to earn points or miles including the current 8000 point 2 night stay promotion.
No problem at all. Significant Organization Savings rates are eligible.
http://www.choicehotels.com/en/choic...es-regulations

Also, during booking the Choice website will display a message if you cannot earn points (e.g., award nights).
Old Mar 4, 2010, 2:42 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA LTG (EXP), Hilton Silver (Dia), Marriott LTP (PP), SPG LTG (P) > MPG LTPP
Be carefull when shopping for good rates using the SOS codes (LPGA at least), once I add that program to my login, I can no longer pull up AAA rates. And since not all properties offer SOS rates you will not see all the properties in the area. The only solution I have found is to close my browser and start all over being sure to search and note AAA rates before looking at LPGA rates.

I have reported this to CS and they are trying to fix the problem.
Old Mar 6, 2010, 12:05 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Jeff050
Hi, just wanted to double check and see if anyone can confirm using the LPGA discount code would not affect your ability to earn points or miles including the current 8000 point 2 night stay promotion.
When making your reservation online while logged in, before you confirm, on that page with oodles of details about the reservation you're making, it will have a statement that says whether or not your rate is eligible. Ie, not only will it warn you if the rate is not eligible, it will explicitly spell out when the rate is eligible.

It furthermore confirms, both there in general, and further below in specifics, exactly what rewards you will earn on that stay. Thus if you switch at times between earning points and miles/credits (and/or on the latter switch between airlines), it will tell you which you will earn on that reservation.

So next time you're making a reservation, look it over carefully and find those sections, and then you may want to get in the habit of checking those each time to verify that everything's going to be ok.

(Naturally, when you're making a reward reservation, it will tell you that you won't earn anything. Just in case you thought this was Hilton HHonors, I guess! )
Old Mar 11, 2010, 6:36 am

Programs: Marriott Life Titanium, Hilton Diamond, United Silver, DL, IHG Plat, etc.
One more thing - use of the LPGA code prevents properties that don't offer the rate from appearing at all on searches. I was looking at Miami in May and the Cambria Suites didn't appear on the search until I switched it back to Best Available rate. From what I'm seeing more properties are opting out this year - even CS's.
Old Jun 11, 2011, 3:22 pm

The little league rate

since no one ever posted the actual code.....it's 00211120

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.