Search

Choice Gift Card Redemption

Search this Thread

Old Sep 25, 2020, 7:55 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: Choice/Best Western
Choice Gift Card Redemption

If anyone was paying attention to g.c redemptions, the value (though less than using points for a free night) of a $25 dollar gift card for various venues was at a much lower amount of points (5,000) for one at $25 over (16000) for one $50. Obviously, I would delay out the one at a time purchase of several at $25 for the better value. I now see that the points for one $25 g.c have increased to 8000 points. The deval is annoying as this was one of the better non-room redemption options in the past for your points.
Old Oct 17, 2020, 7:00 pm

Programs: UAL 1MM, AA,
Originally Posted by gburn07
If anyone was paying attention to g.c redemptions, the value (though less than using points for a free night) of a $25 dollar gift card for various venues was at a much lower amount of points (5,000) for one at $25 over (16000) for one $50. Obviously, I would delay out the one at a time purchase of several at $25 for the better value. I now see that the points for one $25 g.c have increased to 8000 points. The deval is annoying as this was one of the better non-room redemption options in the past for your points.
Agreed. What a ripoff.

Choice said stay twice, get $50.00 gift card...except they only offered $25 GC after 2 stays. CHOICE = CROOKS

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.