Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Choice | Choice Privileges
Reload this Page >

Japan (Choice Guest Club) & Scandinavian (Nordic Choice) loyalty program discussion

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Japan (Choice Guest Club) & Scandinavian (Nordic Choice) loyalty program discussion

Search this Thread

Old Apr 23, 2018, 7:55 am
Original Poster

If anyone requests a status match with Nordic Choice be sure to add your results to this thread. Nordic Choice Platinum is an excellent status and definitely worth jumping through a few hoops ^
Old Apr 23, 2018, 9:09 am

Programs: Brand loyalty is for suckers
I just tried online chatting with a Nordic Choice rep, who informed me there was no current status match offer and that the Hilton match has expired. I might try again in a few days, but doesn't look promising.
Old Jul 23, 2018, 2:29 am
Original Poster

Anyone add their Nordic Choice elite number to a Choice Privileges award booking recently?

I have a reservation coming up and would like to add my Nordic Choice elite number prior to arrival (to increase chance of Platinum upgrade), but am concerned about creating problems with the reservation mentioned by posters in other threads.
Old Jul 7, 2019, 5:38 am
Original Poster

Any recent experiences with using Nordic Choice status on Choice Privileges award bookings? Also, anyone able to successfully complete a status match since the Hilton match promo ended?

Last edited by mster; Jul 7, 2019 at 8:40 am
Old Jul 7, 2019, 8:39 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by GUWonder
They also are still left out at OSL, which is sort of ironic given Nordic Choice’s principal is Norwegian.
GUWonder - Tried to send you a PM about Nordic Choice, but your mailbox is full again...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.