Community
Wiki Posts
Search

share my travel in Xingjiang

Search this Thread

Old Sep 2, 2009, 12:46 am
Original Poster

Smile share my travel in Xingjiang

I heared very early that Hanas is a human elysium. I wanted to see but always have no chance, this time I achieved!
my five friends and I take the car from Urumqi to Hanas. Our guide told us that the way is hard, because there is a long way to go. However, the landscape is fascinating, I'm so excited.
After about two hours in high-speed road, we entered into the GuErBanTongGuTe desert. Landscape of desert on both sides of the road reminds me of the Taklamakan desert, but the scenery is very different. You can see drifts green plant everywhere in GuErBanTongGu. If not guide said it, I wouldn't believe that is a desert. But I believed after he said that it is a big wildlife reserve.
The guide told us that there are a lot of wild donkey and Im really very exciting, I never saw the even one wild dinkey before! The guide told us YuChunShuns story, I imagined to chasing a bunch of wild donkey, I really want to find a donkey. I looking out of the window with big eyes, hope miracle appear. Struggling for over an hour but even a donkey tail is not seen. Not bad, I saw some wild camels at last! We stay in tent at night!

the next day:  
We start at 8:30pm, listening to the guides introduce; I wish to fly to the kanas. The more I want to hurry up, the more feel that the long road. Turn head to see the mountain or the driver drive technology, I admire. Drive over mountains,we still do not see an end, the driver's driving skills really let my admired.
About five hours later, we reached the bank of hanas lake. Watching the Rippling blue waves of the lake and the crowd, I could not help inmagine "Kanas, are you awaken? Do not disturb this piece of pure land." I walked along the bank lonely and appreciated the masterpiece of the nature, really a bit carried away. Tall, white birch, tall and straight pines, green grass and the pale blue of the lake, along with colored flowers is really perfect! So natural and so perfect combination! I can not find any adjectives to describe its beauty.

===================================

www.forchinatravel.com

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.